Chapter Ten - The Perpetrator

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.

Well, that Immunity Challenge was quite boring, actually. No one could answer a question but the Hot Pink team, and I believe it’s because of that dangerous little Annabella. But, I heard she told them about her memory, and now she has a huge target on her back. I’m so happy about that, as now I won’t need to do some dirty work. So all that sneaking around on her laptop was useless, at least it probably was. Am I going to use that against her? If she lasts for more than two more weeks, of course I am! So, anyways, because they did so well in their challenge, all four of the members of the Hot Pink Team were granted immunity. The next challenge better be physical, because all the girls, with exception on the members of the Hot Pink team, were exteremly idiotic. I don’t know how they ever survived their schooling, or how they ever could be successful in life.

Since then, the days have been rather uneventful. Girls socialized, made alliances, and brainstormed who could have be me. Well, girls, don’t forget, that I am almost always listening. And I heard many of those little conversations. So, I decided to blog about it. Teach those little girls a lesson about their idiocy.

Well, the next day, that post was all everyone talked about. I even talked with Skylnn. And we both agreed that the Perpetrator was right. Of course she didn’t know that I was the Perpetrator. But, Skylnn was showing her true colors. She was showing me that she cannot be trusted, that she was here to play, and she was insanely serious. Not that popular girl who wouldn’t act anything but classy, for fear of ruining her reputation.

Target #2: Skylnn

Author’s Note:

Hey everyone! So, I have made a gossip blog on tumblr where all of the Perpetrator’s posts will be. I’m still updating it, but it will be 100% ready soon. I am well aware you can’t copy and paste from here, so the blog name is rather simple. here it is: therussianrouletteblog.tumblr.com. Easy enough to remember? I’ll remind you that when she posts it’ll be there.

I also want to know what you guys think of the story, so please comment your thoughts! Like anything you want to see the happen, or any ideas?

Share the story with your friends, I’d love for there to be more readers!

Also, I have two other stories that I want to write, one being a dystopian fiction and one a 1D fan faction! I’m going to post separate stories explaining the idea, but I’m not going to actually until I’m done with this story, which could be awhile! Sorry guys!

Hope you like it and keep reading!