✞ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✞

❦❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❦

"Well, for you of course <3" he said with a shimmer in his golden eyes.

"Aww, you know just how to make my heart flutter, lover boy," I said jokingly pushing his shoulder, giggling.

"Good to know the effects I have on you," he said in a cocky tone, a smirk dancing on his face. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Pfft, whatever, lets go in our date already!" I crossed my arms and pouted playfully.

"Well of course, sweetheart <3 I'd love to show off my little lady," he said while taking my arm in his, mine very noticeably smaller in size and length to his.

I blushed while seeing his muscles and how toned he is. I guess I couldnt really notice it before because it was dark and he had a jacket on. He's a lot stronger then what I thought.

"You have really nice muscles," I told him amazed. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and chuckled. "Thanks," he said smirking," gotta stay strong to protect you."

"I can take care of myself just fine, thank you very much!" I said huffing out loud. "Really? Because last night it seemed you were struggling to get out of my grasp," he said in a doubtful voice.

"Well who could blame me! You expect me to get free from your hold when your built like this!" I said signaling towards his biceps. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I dont doubt your capability, but when it comes to someone twice your size and strength, you don't stand a chance when alone. So, let me protect you, ok?"

He looked at me, his eyes dark, with something deeper hiding behind them. He's hiding something.

"I promise to protect you. As long as your with me, no one will hurt you." He said, his eyes lightening up a bit, a small smile forming on his lips.

All I could do was nod my head okay, and snuggle a little closer and tighten my grip on his arm. "Hm, ok. I trust you, Hanma."

As we were walking, I hadn't realized we were walking to the strip mall. Man, I hadn't been here for a while, theres a lot of new shops!

"Would you like to stop and get something to eat before or after we go to the theatre?" He asked. I looked up at him and thought for a second before answering.

"Before, if thats ok with you? I hadn't had anything to eat yet," just as I told him that my stomach growled, proving I haven't had food today. "Of course, is there anywhere in particular you'd like to eat at?" He asked smiling.

"Hmm, I'd kill to have some sushi right about now," I said giggling, my mouth watering just thinking about it. "First stop, sushi shop!" He said triumphantly, chuckling while doing so.

"Dork," I mumbled under my breath, blushing at his cuteness.

❦❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❦

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 494