✞ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ✞

❦❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❦

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳~ ;]

❦❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❦

"You know what I want."

With that, the space between us became nonexistent.

Hanma slipped his hands between my thick inner thighs and slipped into the space, deepening the heated kiss.

I moaned out from the action, Hanma taking this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped one arm around his neck, the other hand gripping his black and bleach blonde hair.

Once he felt satisfied with the kiss, we both slowly pulled away to get some air, a string of our mixed saliva connecting our mouths.

My lips are parted, panting for air, my eyes staring up into his, my face red from the heat.

He smirked and moved his hands slowly up and down my thighs, each time getting closer to my dripping cunt, making me squirm with anticipation.

"Please Hanma, stop teasing, I can't wait much longer," he chuckled and leaned in towards my ear. "such a needy little girl, already begging me to pound your tight pussy," he whispered, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

I whimpered from the degrading, not realizing how much it would turn me on.

"Oh? You like being degraded? What a whore," he chuckled, leaning down to kiss my neck. He made his way up to my jaw, to my cheek, making his way back to my plump lips.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled, signaling to help me pull it off of him. I could feel him smirk in the kiss and pulled away for a second and took his shirt off, tossing it somewhere in his living room.

He was extremely fit, I couldn't take my eyes off his body. I could feel my face get hotter and my pussy pulsing, getting more and more desperate for him to destroy me.

"Like what you see, kitten" he teased. I nodded my head slowly, not wantimg to take my eyes off of him. "Yes, very much so, master."

He groaned at the name and attacked my neck once more, making sure to leave dark bruises all over.

Then he found it, my weak spot, making me let out an unexpected moan. I went to cover my mouth, but he stopped me.

"Don't hide your pretty noises," he commanded. I moaned and nodded, not wanting to disobey him. I was getting wetter by the second, my pussy desperately needed attention.

So, I did the only thing I could do to get friction, I grinded on his crotch, since he was between my thighs preventing me from rubbing them together.

We both moaned from the action, Hanma stopping what he was doing, not expecting me to rub myself on his crotch.

"Someones impatient," he said as he pulled away and moving from between my thighs, making me miss his warm contact.

I whimpered at the loss, and looked up at him confused.

"Where are you going? I'm sorry-" I started to apologize but was quickly cut off when he lifted me up off the couch, carrying me over his shoulder.

"H-Hanma!" I squealed from the action, giggling as I smacked his ass.

"Oi!" He smacked my ass in return, making me squeal again. We entered a dark room, before he grabbed his LED remote and turned on his red lights.