XXV - The Bite Of '08

A/N: I know, you don't want it to end. Sadness.

I stared at the bitch. I tried to feel empathy, but to no avail. I know Foxy just destroyed the tablet, but still. "Okay, Chloe. Will you stop giving me that look?" He asked me, I chose not to respond. "You have given me that look like every second of my life! And I am sick of it!!" Mike tried to scream, but stayed quiet. Joni finally got the nerve to talk. "Chloe, Foxy deserved it. He basical-" She started, but couldn't finish because just then, Foxy impossibly ran into the doorway, and flung Joni aside at about 200mph. Her head hit the corner of the doorframe and she was out cold. Mike, way too surprised to react was grabbed by foxy and pinned to the wall. "FOXY!!!" I screamed at him, but he didn't even seem to notice. Mike used all of his muscle to push foxy away, but he almost wasn't strong enough. How was this even possible! Foxy's dead! But, Foxy was opening his jaw wide to make a meal out of Mike's head so I had a very big choice to make. If Mike dies, Joni will be depressed for like, the rest of her life. But, if I die, Mike will be haunted with guilt, and so would Joni because that's just how she is. I had a choice to make, one that would take a billion years to answer efficiently and I only had about a half a dozen seconds to decide. I glanced at Joni, was she awake yet? Nope, still out cold. Mike looked at me for a second or two, he knew what I was thinking. "Chloe. Don't do it." He barely uttered.
"I can handle this..."
"No, you can't." I said, trying to be chill but couldn't because I knew what needed to happen. Mike's resistance gave out and Foxy was just about to murder him. I didn't have another millisecond to decide. I sprinted in and pushed Mike aside, letting my best friend do what he was forced to do.

THE END.