XVI - Foxy Foxy! Redux.

A/N: Check out CarolineInSea (that is if you like 1D.) she's my sister and I thought I should give her a shoutout in this book. And I deleted the clean edit of this book because it was just too much work. Anyway, enjoy.

EDIT - News: xAll_The_Fandomsx put this book in her FNAF Reading list! If you haven't followed her yet, do that right now!!

"Why is there limited power?" Chloe asked. "Tight money." Mike said. I looked out the window. "Bonnie's still there." I told him. "Wait, what the-" I started. Foxy ran down the hall and pushed bonnie aside. "Look at that!" I announced. Mike and Chloe leaned in to see foxy ripping Bonnie's battery out. "Shiiit." Chloe said. "Can't you see that he's just trying to help? I know he did something bad, but just let him make up for his past mistakes, will you?" She said. "Murder isn't forgivable." Mike growled, not taking his eye off of a poster. "Wait, what?" Chloe asked. "The damn fox killed a little boy, could have been me." He said, this time looking at Chloe. Chloe tensed. "But, he's so nice, why would he do that?" She was looking back from Mike to me. "His night mode used to be like the other's" I told her. "He used to be evil too. He felt super guilty and now he's trying to be good." I said, I glanced to Mike when I was done. "Oh sh-" Mike started, but the power went out before he could finish. I pulled out my phone. "I've got a flashlight." I said. "Me too." Chloe said as she pulled out her iPod and turned on its flashlight. "I've got my gun." Mike said as he pointed his 9mm into the darkness. Freddy's song began to play. "Crap! Run!" I said and we sprinted out of the right door. "Fox face!" Mike screamed. "Who me?" Foxy asked out of the darkness
"Yes, you!"
"Are you sure?"
"Just come here!" I screamed.
"Two seconds ago you hate my endoskeleton guts and now you want me to save your life." He muttered as he ran out of the darkness. "Whaddya want?" He asked. "Where can we hide?" I asked. "Follow me." He ran into the kitchen. "AHH!" I screamed. "There it was, a golden Freddy Fazbear, sitting in the corner. "Hehehehehe." It said as it faded out of thin air. "Did anyone else see that?" I asked. "See what?" Mike and Chloe said simultaneously. "Nothing." I replied. "Close the damn door!" Foxy screamed as he saw Chica walking towards us. He was pushing on it, but his weak endoskeleton arms did nothing with full effort. Everyone barged in to put it to a slam. "Now what?" Mike asked. "We wait." Foxy replied. "When Chica's friends come to bang on the door, it'll fall down. Where will we go?"
"Up there." Chloe pointed to an air vent above the stove. "Good thinking, Chloe." I said. She climbed onto the stove and she ripped off the cover, she jumped up and climbed inside with much effort. "I'll go." Mike said. He climbed inside too. "I'll go last." Foxy said. "No, I'll go last. If they get in while your down here, we'll have no idea what to do." Foxy mega-jumped from the ground, right into the vent. I jumped onto the stove and grabbed onto the edge of the hole. The door gave out. Freddy and Chica both barged in. I jumped for dear life. "GOD HELP ME!!!" I squealed. I was going to die. They had my legs and were pulling. Freddy bit my ankle. "SAVE ME!" I screamed. Chloe grabbed my wrists and pulled. From being pulled, I could have gotten a foot taller that day. I shook my leg a ton, Freddy let go and fell over, and when he got back up I kicked him in the eye. "I gotcha!" Chloe yelled. I was pulled in and was in the tiny air vent. "Its only 2:46." Mike said as he checked his watch. "We might not make it."

=================================

Mike, don't be such a Debbie downer. Sorry, I had to share that, it's just that funny. And I might write this book less frequently, but that's only because I'm also writing The Empty Hex, which you should check out.