XVII - Into The Vents.

A/N - Also check out my other book, Ask vregier8. Any questions you have about me you can ask there and I'll probably answer them! And hey, I'm gonna tell you my social networking crap so you can follow me there too.
Instagram: vregier8
YouTube : vregier8
Google+ : vregier8
Snapchat: vregier8
Twitter: vregier8
Anyway, to the story!

"Mike, don't be such a Debby Downer." I told him. "What?" He asked, he tried to look at me, but couldn't in the tight space. "Your seeing the worst case scenario! Think positive." I said. He snorted and looked away. My flashlight turned off, I looked at my phone, it displayed nothing but a Lightning cord in the centre of the screen. "Shit! Chloe, you've got the only light." I said. "And it won't last for long. It's at 17% battery." She yelled from the front of the line. "I think I should lead." I heard the voice I recognized as Foxy's come from in front of Mike. "I think we're stuck in this order." I said. "Not enough room to rearrange." "True that." Mike muttered in agreement. We crawled forward. "I'll scream stop when I come to a dead end or something." Chloe screamed from the front. We crawled forward and around corners for 20 minutes. Then it happened. Chloe's flashlight flickered to death. "Shit!" She yelled. "Foxy, do you know where we're going?" She asked. "Don't know the vent system at all." He said in reply. We crawled for a few more hours. "6 Am." Mike announced. "Let's find a way out of this vent system." I said. That was when I heard Chloe's scream from in front. "Chloe! Are you okay?" I yelled. "Found an exit." She yelled from a trail of the vent that went down to the floor.
"I fell down a hole!" She yelled
"Just wait." She muttered.
"Come down." She said, then we heard foxy fall down the hole. Then Mike, then me. "The place doesn't look like it's 6 AM. It should be open." I announced. "Shit." Mike pointed at the clock. "I forgot to set my watch back an hour for daylight savings." Mike said. "It's 5 AM." He said. "Oh crap." We'd need to survive an entire hour hiding from animatronics in a dark pizzeria. This was going to suck.