VII - The Hospital.

**********************************
A/N: Just saying that I don't really know how this kind of thing works in hospitals and stuff, so I tried my hardest. Sorry if it is nothing like a hospital!!
***********************************
Remind me that Mike should never be trusted to make up things. We tried to explain to the doctor, but we couldn't mention the truth in any way, or else Fazbear Entertainment be shut down and me, Mike and Morgan would loose our jobs, and the only reason any of us started working there in the first place was because no other job was open. So, according to Mike, Morgan fell out of a tree, and her arm just happened to fall into a log. That explained the arm part, but why was she cut, the doctor asked. I was going to say something but Mike was too fast and apparently she fell into a thorn bush. I looked at Mike and raised an eyebrow.
"Mike, why should we lie?" I asked him in front of the doctor.
Mike started but then stopped when I started to explain.
"Well, we work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and Freddy wasn't working properly. so we tried to dress Morgan up in a Freddy Fazbear suit, but she got massively cut by the wiring inside, and thus, we brought her here." I said.
Me and Mike settled down into chairs outside of the room Morgan was in.
"That was almost believable. But we're not stupid enough to put on the entire suit before we notice that it's hurting her."
"It was more believable than your log and the thorn bush story."
"Well, you see.." He started, then he silenced. I laughed, he delayed but then laughed too. "Wait, we haven't told Morgan's parents..."
"We don't have her number."
"Just wait." I stood up and knocked on the door. A doctor opened it and poked her head out.
"Hello! Are you here for Morgan?" She asked.
"Yeah, can you just ask her for her parent's number?"
"Yeah, sure." She closed the door and opened it soon after, telling me the number. I dialled it. "Hello? This is Morgan's co-worker, Joni. Morgan's been badly injured at work and I brought her to the hospital."
"Well gosh, is she okay? Please tell me it's okay!!" Morgan's mom replied.
"No, she's fine! The doctors have got it all under control! I just thought I should inform you of the incident."
"Well thank you for telling me, Joni." We exchanged goodbyes and hung up.
After discovering that Morgan was fine, we visited her in her bed, she was still very weak so she would probably stay overnight.
"None of you were looking and Freddy just snatched me out of the room!" Morgan explained. "I fainted and woke up, when..." She started, but there was microphones here, so she shut up. "must've hurt like hell." I said.
"It did." She said.
"Well.. We called your parents, they should be here soon." Mike told her.
"Well, I'd better get going. I haven't been home for two whole days!" I told her. And Mike followed me, as he was my ride. I say down in shotgun and stared.
"Mike, you'd better see this..." I said, pointing at the four animatronics walking about the street.
"Holy crap...." Mike said in awe, staring blind Freddy, falling over and denting cars and such.