XXIII - The Beginning Of The End

"Shit!" She yelled when she accidentally banged the batteries out of her Gameboy. "I was just about to kill Voldemort!" "That sucks." I said, not really caring. She picked up the batteries and loaded them back into the Gameboy. "No! All of the saves are corrupted!" She yelled, frustrated. "Wait.. Is save file A corrupted?" I asked. "Yea- Nope. No no no no no. Not at all." She said. I dropped the clothes I was stuffing into my packed closet. I turned slowly toward her. What happened happened next should not be written down. About an hour passed. "We should probably get going to the pizzeria." Chloe said. "What? It's like, nine." I said, confused. Mike checked his watch. "Nope, it's like 11:30." He stated. "Lezz go." I agreed with Chloe. "Can I have your gameboy?" Chloe asked me. "Never." I didn't even think about it for a second. "Okie." She said. We loaded out of the apartment and got into the car. We then realized that we didn't eat supper. "Who wants A&W?" Mike asked. "I do, but it isn't open." I said, rather bummed. We passed by about a half a dozen restaurants that we wanted to go to, but they were all closed. I spotted a Taco Bell in front of us. "Hey! It's a Taco Bell!"I exclaimed. "TACO BELL! TACO BELL! TACO BELL!" Chloe chanted from behind, not overreacting at all. So, we went in and each got a taco with fries. Later, we were all in the office. Bored out of our minds. Chloe was playing my Game Boy and I just fiddled with the fake cupcake on the desk. All of a suddenly. Foxy ran in. If the scare didn't make Mike pissed enough, foxy accidentally destroyed the security tablet. His hook pierced right through, leaving less than a quarter of the screen visible. Then, when Foxy tried to take his hook out, he ripped the tablet in half. Mike was furious. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU JUST KILLED US ALL!" He screamed at him. Foxy started to cry and Chloe was depressed having to watch his friend be so badly scolded. Mike stared at Foxy for several more seconds. He spun foxy around rather fast and reached his hand into his back, ripped out his battery and threw him out the right door. "What did you just fucking do?" Chloe asked him, more pissed than Mike was at foxy. Mike was right, foxy killed us all.