VI - Night 2.

"Hey, Joni!" Morgan woke me from the most nightmare filled dream of my life.
"Yeah?" I yawned
"Your shift is done. Might as well go home now, you've been here for almost 24 hours."
"Mike wants me to stay nights with him."
"Oh, you should talk to the boss about switching to night shift with Mike."
"I probably should."
"Well, I should get going. Bye."
"Bye." And with that I got out, stretched my arms and walked to the security office.
Mike was sitting at his desk.
"Hello. How was yo-" he started
"Joni! Do you have any keys?" Morgan interrupted from the exit.
Me and Mike exchanged worried glances.
"No. I don't have any either. If you wanna survive, come over here."
"Oh no." She came to the office and sat down on the desk, legs crossed.
"And then there was three." Mike said after a couple of minutes to break the silence.
"Four." I said as I slammed the right door shut to prevent death from Chica.
Mike took the tablet, checked around and closed the left door.
"Five."
I heard Chica leave so I opened the right door.
"Four."
Then the light started to flicker.
"I'll get that." Mike looked away and started to fiddle with the breakers. I checked the Pirate's Cove camera and when I looked away from the tablet, Morgan was nowhere to be found.
"Holy shit, Mike, did you see Morgan leave?"
He looked away from the breakers.
"Wait, What?" He was clearly confused.
"No." He said.
"Uh oh." I responded.
We heard a lot of screaming coming from the backroom. I regretted checking that room, what I saw was the unbearable. Blood, squirting this way in that as they operated on her, I took Mike's pistol off of the desk along with my iPhone, I turned on the flashlight. It was even worse in real life.
"HEY BITCHES!!" I screamed at them, they stopped operating on Morgan, and looked at me. "AHHH!!" They yelled as they sprinted toward me.
"SHIT!" I dodged Bonnie, letting him run into a wall. I shot Freddy once or twice, both in the eye, the bullets went clean through his head, he ran blindly toward me, but I pushed his head back. He fell over and crushed a table. It was Chica I couldn't handle, my pistol was out of bullets, so I dropped it and dodged Chica, ran into the backroom and locked the door after slamming it.
"MIIKE!" I screamed at the camera.
"You took my pistol! Helping you is suicide!" I heard his muffled shout from the office.
"Oh crap." Chica was banging on the door, rather loudly. Freddy was most likely trying to get to me but banging into tables and such in the process.
"Morgan? Morgan! Are you okay?"
Her eyelids barely opened to reveal a look saying "What do you think, Genius?"
Then it came to my stunned mind, I called the cops.
"Hello? I am about to get murdered at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Send the SWAT and the ambula- I have no service." I threw the phone in frustration, good thing it has an otter box! Then I saw what I was supposed to do. My phone went through the eyehole of a Bonnie mask that contained no wiring. I ran over and forced it upon my head. I also grabbed a Freddy mask for Morgan and placed it on her head. Chica finally slammed the door completely down, it fell onto my foot but I held in my tears, it was a heavy door. The lights went out and when they came back on, Chica was gone. I looked into the party room, nobody was there, but it was messy as crap.
"6 AM! I'll help you get Morgan into my car! I'll take her to the hospital!" I grabbed her wrists, noticing that her left arm was covered with Animatronic suit. Mike grabbed her feet.
"Thank you.." She barely was able to say it. Mike opened the car door and I gently placed Morgan inside, he started the car. I plopped down in Shotgun, and Mike floored it.