Daniela's Misfit

You got loss in time and it is already past Daniela's turn to play with you. Cassandra still asleep by your side, you crept slowly from her embrace, pick up your clothes and walked out of her room slowly. You run as fast as you can to go to Daniela's chambers. You know she is already angry waiting for you to be with her.

You are blocked by a swarm of flies at the bottom of the stairs and it's Daniela. Her eyes burning with anger, you know that she waited long to have her time but you came late and she is really impatient about you being late.

"Apologies, Daniela, I slept too long" You bowed your head, apologetic. You have to think of an immediate remedy and surprise her, your tactic, and in a  sudden, you moved close to her and hold her cheek smeared with blood from her last meal. She was aghast with not anticipating it but she was surprise.

You push her to the wall that makes her grin. "You sure know how yo make up with me."

"I said I'm sorry to keep you waiting" you look into her eyes. A long silence befall between you two and you know Daniela is unpredictable. She kiss you immediately, you responded.

"We need to get a room, she might get angry at us" you stop. She hiss and groans. Well she doesn't want your body hanging on a stick if her mother sees you making a mess in the hallways.

"I am thinking of a better way to have our moment a blast." She exclaimed.

"What will it be?" your brows meet in the middle. Her face is unexplained, you cannot read her mind at this time.

"Let's play hunt, I'm hungry" She grins. "I'll be the hunter and you are going to be hunted."she grin.

You were shocked on what she wants. Is she taking revenge on you? or her sisters? Is this the day that you might be gone? you don't know. But when Daniela takes out her scythe and she told you to run, you run without hesitation. You think of your precious life or how you will gonna be sliced by the youngest. Are you going to run to Bela or Cassandra? You don't know what to think right now. Just run!

You hear her counting from one to ten. "Ready or not, here I come!" You shiver as you hear her crazy laugh echoing through the halls. You are frightened to the bones.

This is the first time in a long time that your life is in danger just because you are late in an appointment. After running through the maze halls, you suddenly went inside to an unfamiliar room. The person was startled by you and you are speechless. It was Lady Dimitrescu, uncovered, and is imbue of blood.

"Gotcha!"Daniela appears and accidentally pushes you into the pool of blood and your balance tip off, your face plunges and stumbles by the lady's abundant blessing and rest was soaked to the blood bath.

"Oooops~ I got carried away" Daniela is in shock. Your face turns red as soon as you notice that your face is submerge to the mistress' body. You immediately collect yourself and stood away, apologizing for the rudeness. The lady nodded to affirm that you are already forgiven and turns to Daniela.

"What is the meaning of this, daughter?" she asked with displease.

Daniela turns away her gaze from her mother who is waiting for her answer. "It is my fault, my lady" You interrupt, you bow your head.

"Stay away from this one, little thing, but I need the answer from my daughter", she demanded with authority.

"He is late from being with Cassandra all night so I tried to chase him so that next time, he will be on time." Daniela answered. Her mother was amused by her daughter's answer. She was immediately pardoned and the misdeed was just laugh out by the mistress like nothing happened.

"By the way," Alcina turns and looks at you. "How are you feeling right now?" she smiles playfully. "Luckily, my body supported your fall."

"I'm al...r-right, m-my lady" You stammered as you remembered you fell to her chests. Your face turns red because of humility.

"Getting bashful, aren't we little thing?" Alcina laughs and stands up from the pool. You turn away as her nakedness emerges from the pool of blood.

"He is not this shy at all when he see us naked mother." Daniela grins as she passed the towels to be used by her mother.

"You can use the pool since he is already soaking wet, I'll see you all at dinner." the mistress conclude as she walks out of the room draped with towels to cover her body.

Daniela pushes you again to the pool. She undress herself and jumps off to the pool. You noticed that the blood did not smell and your face frowns much to Daniela's delight.

"This bath is mixed with mother's bathing oils so you cannot smell blood." Daniela stated. "But she has her own bathing room, and she uses regular water to bathe with. Sometimes we go here for regular baths." she further explained.

She unbuttons your drenched shirt and throws it away while she is busy with your lips. In an instant, she turns from a vicious hyena to a seductive lover. You will never get tired appeasing these three exotic women. It's a never ending feast and you will get tired of the. You love them all equally.