PART 3

Aman (angrily): because I LOVE YOU .

Roshni was shocked to listen this . She stopped struggling .

Roshni : what ... What did you say u love me .

Aman : yes I love you . From the day I saw you I love you . I was scared of your reaction that is why I didn't proposed you . Please accept my love roshni

Roshni : no no I don't love you .

Aman (angrily): don't lie roshni . I know you have crush on me then what is there in accepting my love .

Roshni : Crush doesn't mean love Mr . Aman Malhotra . I don't love you .

Aman : ok Mrs soon to be aman malhotra  . I will prove you that you love me .

Saying this he took her lips in his lips . Her eyes widen in shock . He was kissing her madly while her both hand were still pinned on top of her head by his one hand and he grabbed her waist by other hand . She was struggling in his grip and becoming breathless . He left her lips finding her struggling for breath . He removed his hold on her hand and was patting her back helping her to catch her breath .she was numb by his action .

Aman : sorry roshni ! I don't mean to hurt you . I am so sorry . But one day I will make you realize your love .

Aman was about to go from there but roshni held his hand and pulled him towards herself and kissed his lips . Aman smiled with tears in the kiss . Aman responded to the kiss immediately and both were kissing each other madly . Roshni hold his collar while Aman hold her waist tightly . roshni couldn't stand because of their close proximity and sat on her knees with him . He broke the kiss and found her closing her eyes tightly with a satisfactory smile on her face . He smiled seeing her and kissed her Cheeks and hugged her tightly . She hugged him and got on his lap still hugging him . He kissed her forehead and was inhaling her sent from her neck .

Roshni (breathing heavily) : I...I...I lOVE...I lOVE YOU AMAN .

Aman smiled and whispered : I lOVE YOU TOO ROSH .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.