PART 20

#mature content#
(Avoid if uncomfortable, i know even though there is warning you all will read 🥱 . Just a formality)

Aman captured her lips and started kissing her softly.  Roshni too responded equally. He opened her hairs which were tied in a bun .

Aman : i like your hair . Don't cage them when you are with me .

He said and kissed her cheeks tightly.
Roshni blinked her eyes at him.
They were looking into each other eyes . Roshni got on her knees and kissed his forehead followed by his cheeks . He was feeling her lips on his body . Her hands went and started opening his shirt buttons. He was just looking at her eyes .

She started checking him out . She licked her lips and started kissing on his neck and abs . He clutched her waist tightly with the sensation. she kissed on his eyes . He closed his eyes feeling the moment. She saw this and smiled . She opened the buttons of her shirt and removed her shirt from her body . She closed his eyes with her one hand and took his hand with other hand.  She kept his hand on her cheek travelling to her neck . He smiled feeling her . She took his hand to her cleavage and he frowned. He tried to Remove her hand from his eyes .

But she clutched the hands tightly.

Aman : Princess what are you doing.

She didn't answered but took his hands more down towards her belly .

He understood the she removed her shirt and bit his lips in nervousness .

Aman : Princess stop teasing me and wear your shirt fast . Otherwise i will lose my control by your actions .

Roshni made his hands rest on her waist and moved more close to him that their chests are colliding .

She went close to his ears and removed her hand from his eyes.  He was still closing his eyes .

Roshni : what if I say i want you to lose your control .

She whispered seductively in his ears . He was trying hard to control himself . He clutched her waist hard making his nails dig in her skin . She bite her lips to control pain . She removed his shirt.

Aman : princess you don't know what you are doing .

Roshni : i know it prince . Just make me yours .

She said and that was it for him to lose all his sanity . He opened his eyes and pushed her on bed making her fall on bed in laying position.  He came over her and started kissing her neck . She was carressing his bare chest . He went down and kissed her on her navel making butterflies rise in her stomach .

He went down and kissed her on her jeans button and opened the button . He went up and started kissing her neck madly . She was moaning all the time . He sat on bed and took her legs on his lap and kissed her foot . He slowly removed her jeans while looking at her face making her blush .

He carresed her thighs and kissed her there she clutched his hair tightly .

She hold his shoulders and brought him upto her face and started kissing his lips . While kissing, he undressed her and himself and covered a sheet around themselves.  He was nuzzling in her cheeks with his nose making her giggle . He kissed her on her nipple sucking it . He made love to her passionately . She was loving every phase with him . They became one that night with all the love they had .

#Mature content end # .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .