PART 18

Roshni :  You were unconcious. I thought I lost you . But how did you got saved .

Aman : Nothing happened to me that day . I was just badly injured .  Listening sara cries , some of trible members from nearby village who came there for hunting saw us . They took us with them and they treated my wounds . For one week i was unconcious. When i gained concious i saw sara who was crying and scared for me . I thought I couldn't protect you . I was depressed that i couldn't protect our family. We stayed there till my wounds get healed. I went back to our mansion to see it burnt in ashes . Then i got to know that it was created as fire accident. But still many of our business associates thought it was done by rivals . I was totally lost.  I don't what to do . That is when our neighbour's saw us there and informed dad's friend. Jay uncle , one of dad's friend came to us . He took care of us . He said me that our dad's had kept there properties in our name if something happens to them . That why he said we may get into some problem and sent us to u.s.a .
After completing my studies last year we came back to India and i handled over our property which was taken care by trustees till last year .
Sara was just 10 so she was not well aware of situation. She still remembers the everything but my strong girl . She always be strong for me . But where were you all this year's .

Roshni : after you became unconcious . The goons took me with them. They took me to a women who was asad Ahmed's wife . She was none other than Salma Ahmed . She had took me with her forcefully. I didn't know the reason. I cried , begged her to leave me . But she didn't. At first she used to beat me , starve me . But later i got to know that she kept me alive for property. She want property on her name . So she was waiting for my 20 th birthday. I started revolting her . I didn't listen her words coz i know she can't harm me till she gets property . She stopped coming in my way . But still she didn't give me a chance to go away from there . She didn't even let me have friends, untill 1 year back sara became our neighbour and became close to me .

Aman closed his eyes thinking how much his kitty had to bare . He hugged her .

Aman : I am sorry kitty . I was not there for you when you were suffering. Know i will not leave that Salma Ahmed freely. She will definitely get punished for her deeds .

Roshni cried in his arms and slept . He made her lay on the bed .

Aman went to sara .

Sara : what happened Bhai . Why your eyes are red . Everything ok .

She questioned and he hugged her and said what happened.

Sara : it means roshni is janaki mami's daughter and my childhood partner .

She asked emotionally .

Aman nodded . She became emotional. He had made her calm .

Aman : i have some work . I will come back till evening take care of roshni .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys.
.