PART 7

At aman ' s farmhouse ,

After eating dinner .
They both went to bedroom and sat on bed .
Asusual Aman was sitting on bed and roshni was in his lap .

Roshni : Aman how do you get girls clothes here .

Aman : mmm... They are my sisters .

Roshni : you have sister too .

Aman : ya .... You too know her .

Roshni : who is she .

Aman : your best friend Sara .

Roshni : what ..... Sara she is your sister . She didn't said me anytime . I didn't saw you at her house anytime .

Aman : she didn't said anyone because she doesn't want that anyone in college know that she is proffeser's sister . Whenever you are at my house , I used to be in my room mostly and no one comes in my room so that is the reason maybe you didn't see me .

Roshni : so you got to know my crush on you by your sister .

Aman : not exactly . I listened your talks when you were in class with sara .

Roshni : hoo .

Aman : why didn't you accepted my love at first .

Roshni : hmm ... I will say when time comes .

Aman : okay .

Roshni : let's know about each other .

Aman : okay .

They talked about each other . Their likes , dislikes , Hobbies etc ...

After sometime roshni was continuously talking and Aman was staring at her who is looking angelic . Her hairs were flying and coming in front of her face . He slowly removed her hair from her face and she stopped talking looking into his eyes . He slowly bring her face near his and kiss her Cheeks . He kissed her forehead , nosetip and jaw . He rubbed her lips with his tumbs while she shivered at his touch . He kept one hand on her neck and pulled her closer capturing her lips with his while his other hand is on her legs carressing her tighs pulling her more closer . They both are pulling each other more closer and he slowly made her lay on bed pulling a blanket over them . He dimmed the lights . He broke the kiss and saw her all Lost in his touch . He slowly opened her jacket and trown if down and was kissing her shoulders and neck biting her neck . He was all Lost in her beauty . He was squeezing her waist . He got his hands somewhat you and was squeezing her bosoms . All this while she was only moaning his name and pulling him more closer . He opened his shirt buttons and was kissing her continuously , biting and sucking her neck . He was about to remove her frock when she got up and sat on bed blushing .
He too got up and hug from back and his chest was touching her bareback . He roamed his hand on her shoulder and captured her tinywaist in his hands and pulled her towards him totally . He was caressing her back sensually with his hands and she clutched his hand which was on her belly . She turned to him and hugged him tightly . He was carressing her back . She slowly drifted into sleep in his arms . Aman smiled seeing her sleeping .he made her lay on bed and hugged her from sideways . She snuggled into him .

Aman : she is Soo cute.  She is like a small child . I promise roshni . I will always keep you happy .

He smiled and kissed her Cheeks . He drifted into sleep with his lady love beside him .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.