PART 11

Next morning ,

At college ,

Everything was going normal but to a change today roshni was ignoring Aman which is irritating him .

After college over he thought to talk with her . She wantedly escaped from him .  He was sure that something was wrong with her .

At roshni's home ,

Roshni was sitting in room and her eyes were red because of crying .
That is when adaa came in her room .

Adaa : chu chu chu . Roshni Roshni Roshni . I always said you to be away from my Aman but still you didn't listen . Know are you feeling pain in your heart to stay away from him .

Roshni's glared at her .

Roshni : Adaa go from here otherwise I will kill you .

She said angrily .

Adaa (acting) : ohhh hoo mujhe dar lag raha hai . I am scared please don't kill me .

She said and started laughing like a devil .

Adaa : you can't do anything baby because your weakness is in my hands . Just two days then your property will be ours and you will become wife no no slave of that idiot sameer .

Roshni looked at her with disgust .

Adaa went to roshni and hold her face .

Adaa : How dare you touch my Aman . I said you right stay away from him but no you didn't . He will me mine .

She said like psycho and went from there .

Roshni hugged her knees and cried .

At late night ,

Roshni slept beeing tired of crying .
Suddenly someone wearing hoodie entered in her room through balcony . They made her smell chloroform and took her in his arms . He slowly took her out from main door without any sound .

He made her sit in the car and started driving the car . That person eyes were deep like Ocean and they were red spitting fire indicating his anger . After sometime it was mid night and he stopped the car at a place .

It was the same farmhouse of Aman's . The person removed his hoodie . He was none other than Aman . He looked at roshni and got down . He took her in his arms and took her inside .

He made her lay on bed . His angry eyes softened seeing her innocent face . He smiled lightly and carresed her face and pecked her forehead .

Aman : sorry baby you gone through so much pain in one just because of me . Don't worry baby i will not leave them who caused you pain .

He said and kisses her eyes and slept beside her taking her in his arms .

Next day when roshni woke up she was shocked to see herself in Aman's arms that too at his farmhouse . She immediately moved away from him which made him look at her confused .

Roshni : How did I came here .

Aman : i brought you here .

Roshni : and may i know why you brought me here.

Aman : Because I know you are not safe with your so called adopted mother and sister .

Roshni : It's none of your business where I am safe or not . I am going from here .

She said and about to move out from the bed when Aman hold her hand and pulled her towards himself .

Aman : You are not going anywhere .

Roshni : who are you to stop me and what rights do you have to stop me .

Aman : who am I . Are you gone mad . Shall I make you remember who am I to you .

He stated in anger .

Roshni : you are no one to me . Leave me i should go .

She was about to move .

He hold her waist and as she was wearing a crop top , he pinched her waist hardly making her scream in pain .

Roshni : ahhh ...

Aman : if you move a inch I will pinch you more hardly this time .

He said smirking naughtily at her .

She ignored him and tried to move away . But he beeing true to his words pulled her more closer and pinched her waist more hardly and she bite her lips to stop herself from screaming .

He went closer to her ear and lips was touching her earlobes . He whispered huskily in her ears .

Aman : i think you are enjoying being pinched by me baby that is why you are trying to move away from me .

He said and winked at her . She looked at him and pushed him and rubbed her waist to decrease her pain .

Roshni : ahh ! How can you pinch me like this . It's paining .

She pouted with a crying face .

He laughed at her .

Aman : know i got it . I will pinch you from know whenever you don't listen my words .

He said and she looked at him with wide eyes .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.