PART 12

At Aman's farmhouse ,

Roshni was sitting on the swing at garden area and Aman was standing beside her with a plate in his hand filled with food .

Aman : Baby please eat na . You will fall weak if you don't eat .

Roshni : i don't wanna eat anything . First I wanna go back to home .

Aman : Don't be stubborn baby .

Roshni : ya i am stubborn but i will not eat anything till you take me back to my home .

Aman : try to understand baby you are not safe there .

Roshni kept silent . Aman was irritated with her tantrums .

Aman : I am warning you last time baby eat like a good kid .

Roshni : i will not .

She said stubbornly .

Aman : ok know don't blame me .

He said and again pinched her waist she screamed loudly . Taking the opportunity he kept the food morsel in her mouth and closed her mouth so that she can't spit it out .

Aman : know eat . I am not going to listen anything .

He was still pinching her waist . She tried to remove his hand but he didn't .

Aman ; when you eat . That time i will stop pinching you .

He said smirking . She couldn't bare the pain and ate all the food silently . Aman smiled seeing this and left her waist which became red because of his naughty torture . She pouted at him . He smiled at her and went into home and came back with icecube .

He sat beside her and gently applied the ice on her waste . She shivered with sudden coldness and hold his collar . He smiled and take her hands and wrapped it around his neck taking her on his lap . She looked at him and turned her face otherside showing her anger . He giggled at her acts . He carressed her waist soothing her pain .

She looked at him and went to his neck and bite his neck hardly . He closed his eyes and clutched her waist .

She bite his neck so hardly that it left a mark on his neck . She looked at him and found him smiling and frowned .

Roshni : why are you smiling . I bited you . You should feel pain right then why are you smiling .

He laughed at her words and pulled her cheeks .

Aman : Aww baby ! You are soo cute . It not bite instead it's a lovebite for me . It is the first lovebite i got from my baby . How can I feel pain .

He said and roshni widened her eyes realising his words .

She immediately got up from his lap .

Roshni : its not any love bite . I bite you with anger not with love .

Aman : still it's a love bite according to me .

He stated and she went inside pouting angrily while he laughed at her antics .

He went inside and saw her sitting on the bed .

He went to her and sat beside her and cupped her face . She immediately hugged him and tears flowed down from her eyes . Aman felt her tears falling on his neck and immediately broke the hug .

Aman : what happened baby why are you crying .

Roshni : why do you love me so much Aman .

Aman : I love you so much because you are my baby . Know say me what is running in your mind .

Roshni : It was adaa . It was adaa who took our pictures .

Aman : I know .

She looked at him shocked .

.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys .
.