Milky Incident

Milky Incident

The sunlight is filtered through the curtain, sending warm kisses fluttering her puffy eyes open

The sunlight is filtered through the curtain, sending warm kisses fluttering her puffy eyes open. It's a cosy weekend morning, and she can smell her favourite kimchi fried rice dominating her living room. But somehow, she feels like her head has been cracked open. Curse her self-control. Those two empty bottles of makgeolli explained her throbbing headache. Wasted and woke up half body under the coffee table is not in her plan when she decided to take a 'sip'.

It took her 10 minutes of self-collecting before she realised there were two pairs of bunny feet dangling cutely to the beat of Pororo soundtrack from her sofa.

" Oh Jiji, look, aunty Yerim is awake!" Jihoon's big doe eye greet her.

"Jihoon? Jihyun? Why are you here?"

....................

"Yah Kim Yerim sober up! Please take care of my bunnies, I'm on an emergency call, and your brother is on a business trip. Thank you in advance, Yerimie."

That's what was written in the note on her refrigerator. Her hangover has not subdued, but she suddenly needs to babysit. Pororo is still on-air, which means it's not even 10 a.m. yet. So she has 2 hours to sober up before the Kimchi duo turn into a hurricane in human form and turn her house upside down.

She actually plans to go to the spa and pamper herself after the rough week, but it looks like she needs to make a call to cancel her appointment. She didn't dare to face Joohyun's rage if something happened to her twin. And sacrificing her weekend for them is not that bad, plus she can ask Taehyung for extra allowance, and if she is lucky enough, she might get another luxury handbag as her trophy.

" It's okay, it's okay, Kim Yerim. Babysitting can't be that bad......right?"

....................

After finishing her morning routine, she takes a seat to have the kimchi fried rice that her unnie packs for her. She has been living alone since she's 20, and she rarely cooks at home. There's nothing she can feed to the twins other than a honey star that she won at a lucky draw last month. Thank God the kids already had their breakfast before they were sent to her home, or else the bunnies might turn to hungry tigers. They're well-behaved kids. As long as they're not hungry, that's it.

"Kids, what do you guys want to eat for lunch?" First, she needs to make sure they eat well.

"Chicken nuggets and Oreo Mcflurry!" They said together.

"As long you didn't tell your mum I feed you those ......LET'S GOOOOOOO"

....................

It was a lovely noon, perfect for a drive-thru. That was what she thought before she finds her car in an unpleasantly long line. Yeri just realised the worldwide boy band recently had collaborated with McD, and their special menu was released today. The line is almost 1km, and there's no way she will bring this kid in the 'war' just for the McNuggets and McFlurry. But Jihoon and Jihyun won't take it well. They hate waiting as much as her. And there's only one way to stop their tantrums.