L'art

L'art 🖼

Who would have thought her 8999km voyage was not enough for her to run from her past life

Who would have thought her 8999km voyage was not enough for her to run from her past life. She swears she'll never be involved in any crime never again. Still, now she found herself standing before a mafia leader with a deal almost too perfect for her desperate self.

It all started when she met with that fake ass boxy smiled man that introduced himself as an art broker. She was elated when she thought someone finally acknowledged the value of her artwork and appreciated it. But this situation proves it otherwise. He just wants to use her and her art for their illegal money laundering. She can't believe she almost fell in love with his gentle greek god face. Now, she can only laugh at her foolishness. All their convo and the praise she got as an artist and a girl is nothing but a lie.

" I'm glad you're safe. I heard a lot about you from Taehyung before."

" I can't say I'm safe just yet but thank you. I really appreciate your help and your lie."

" Listen, Mademoiselle Kang, I know, and I understand how you feel right now, but what Taehyung told you is not all lies."

"It half-lies, to be exact, hehe," Taehyung said while flashing his kind smile. He flashes the same kind smile before he shoots the snatcher at the back of the alley just 30 minutes before she dragged to meet the smug-faced fella here. She is on her way to go home after Taehyung gives her the ridiculous contract that she will kill to get. If only it doesn't include her being indirectly involved in an illegal money laundering syndicate.

....................

" Ah, sorry I made a mess. Seul, are you ok? '' He asked her calmly.

" y-yeah." Thankfully Teahyung comes at the right time, though she is taken aback by how brutally he attacks. It was almost 6 shots straight to the face if she guessed right.

"Urgh. Anyway, please wait for a minute, Seul. I need to make a call." he winces at the bloody sight before him.

" Hello? Jin Hyung? I made a mess. Can you send someone to clean it up?" his husky voice sounds whiny as he speaks his mother tongue.

" She's okay, don't worry- NO don't tell Jimin! Hyung? Hyung?!!!!"

It's scary how he looks so innocent calling his brother. Seulgi makes a mental note to never trust anyone again as she tries to sneakily run from Taehyung. And That was the last thing she remembered before she opened her eyes on a sofa in god knows where.

....................

"To be honest, I don't understand anything about art, but I know you're talented and have potential. your art is not only beautiful, but it can also do the trick for my dirty money."

"The contract right here, you can change anything if you want. So it's a win-win situation, isn't it?" The contract is presented upon Seulgi like it was a saving grace.