03

Standing up from the bathtub as you walked inside the shower room, turning it on and started feeling the water running down on your nked body.

Feeling the water droplets directly falling onto your body, you felt a pair of strong hands on your waist and gave you butterfly kisses on your neck making you startled.

You turn around as you met his beautiful eyes and admired every inch of his face, he slowly pulled you closer to himself make your nked body connect on his his bare skin.

As your body collided, his hands wrapped around your waist while your arms is on his neck pulling him in a soft and passionate kiss and you just love that feeling.

You want more, you want to feel him more, no that's not right because what you want from him is more than a kiss you him inside you that's what you want from him. Is it just a lust?.

Pulling you more closer to deep the kiss as he does down on your neck and suck it, he started creating his mark on you, you moan and moan directly into his ears while he continues sucking your neck, after he's done putting a marks allover your body he look at you in the eye and started kissing you again, he turn off the shower and pick you up and  lay you down on the floor beside the bathtub.

Looking at him in the eyes, you sit up and kiss him passionately, you just don't want this scene to end, you love every inch of him, you want everything about him, you want him all for yourself and only yours even though it's not right.

he looked at you, he stared at you and you can see the difference between the way he looks at you and the way he looked at the woman on the club, by just looking in his eyes.

His eyes looks are in love and if it's because of you, you will be the happiest woman in the whole world, that's what you will feel if those eyes means he loves you.

Kissing you while caressing your cheeks as he started giving you a butterfly kisses on your stomach and stop in front of your wet pussy before take a long lick of it making you let out a soft yet loud moan coming out from your mouth.

Entering two of his fingers inside you while licking your pussy as he started moving them fast, feeling that you're about to come he pushed himself inside your wet pussy as you groan in pain.

After a minutes waiting for you to adjust for his size, he kiss you as you giving him the permission to move and he did it, he move faster and faster till you both started breathing heavily and try to catch your breath before you can even cum something interrupt you.

A knock on the door that made you open your eyes and come back to
reality. The knock on the door end your day dream when you're about
to cum on his member in your imagination.

Letting out a heavy sigh as you stood up for the bathtub as you wrapped the tower allover your body. You walked in front of the door and open it only to see the person from your imagination.

Him, your step brother Jeon Jungkook

"What are you doing in my room?." You asked him as soon as you walked out of the bathroom fully dressed up.

"It's my birthday, Don't you have any present to give?." He said while making his way towards you and caresses your shoulder.

"Your Birthday is tomo----." Before you could even finish your words he immediately cut you off.

"Cut your words and look at the clock it's my birthday." He said as he grabbed the towel from your head and started drying your hair.

You look at the look at the clock on the wall as you let out a sign. Staring at his reflection in the mirror and Infront of you and found his already looking at you.

"Look if you want a present then come back when the sun comes." You stood up from the chair and tried to walked passed at him but he immediately grabbed your hand and turn you around.

"Why do I need to wait for the sun to come if I can have it now." He showed you a smirk while staring at you making you confused.

"What?." You asked.

Giving him the look of confusion as you don't understand what does he meant by that when he suddenly pulled you closer.

He quickly smashed his lips on yours while pinning you on the wall and started kissing you roughly, biting your lips that made you groan.

He enter his tongue inside your mouth and started traveling around feeling every inch of your mouth, he turn you on the other side as he lay you on the bed without breaking the kiss.

"I want you and your body as my present." He whispered to your ears making you nervous. He pushed himself away from you and striping every clothes he has on his body till he's completely nked.

You stared at him, it's exactly how you imagine it, his tore arms, his muscle thighs and his cock fuck it's actually bigger then you though it would be. While staring at him you didn't notice that he came to your and started unbuttoning you pajamas.

Staring at your naked body as he bite his lips while still looking at you underneath his body. the desire that you can't control is giving you a hard times right now you want his lips but you don't want him to think that you're so hungry for him and for his touch.

Closing your eyes for a sec then open them and pull him by his shoulder and started kissing him while he did the same.

His body is touching yours, both body collided while his on top of you, pulling away from the kiss and took a deep breath before staring back at him.

"Yn pleasure me." He said