04

You swallow hard seeing how big he got as you slowly sit up while his laying on the bed, you place yourself in between his legs, facing his hard dick, slowly stroking it in your hand while he let out a soft moan feeling every touch that you made, you put it in your mouth as you started giving him pleasure just like how he wanted.

Giving him a blowjob while the wind coming from the big open window is hitting your nked body. Sucking his cock while holding it, playing with it using your mouth and your hand as you're slowly getting obsessed with his moan coming from him, it's a music in your ear, you're so in love with it, you just love hearing him moaning.

Releasing his cum inside your mouth as you shallow it tasting the saltines of his cum but you still love it because it comes from him, he started kissing you passionately tasting his own cum as you broke the kiss and look at him.

"We can't do it here, In your room we can." You said making him smirk  wilder. He picked you up from the floor and silently took you in his bedroom that is far from your parents room.

Opening your eyes seeing the sunlight hit your face. You wake up in different room looking around as you felt a hands around your waist.

Hearing the heartbeat of him and found yourself inside his embrace. You look at him and saw him sleeping peacefully, a smile appear in your lips by the fact that you're laying on his chest right now.

You love the fact that you're inside his arms and it just made you felt like you're in a safe place like you never felt before.

Your psychopath stalker suddenly appear in your thoughts.  You quickly took off Jungkook's hand away from your waist and stood up from his bed remember what happened last night made you close your eyes tight while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How I wish it's not me who became his obsession because I want to keep you for myself even though it's wrong." You whispered while looking at his sleeping figure.

You hate the fact that there's someone out there who's being obsessed with you and because of that person you couldn't do anything freely, you can't be with anyone as you're always thinking about their safety.

The man that you're obsessed with Is the same man who's obsessed with you without you knowing his real identity and it's totally crazy.

Ignore him..."

Ignore him..."

Ignore him..."

The words that keep on playing in your mind, Ignore him. You need to ignore him for his safety but what do you mean by his safety if he's just the same guy you're scared to hurt him, the same guy who likes you to be his property is the same guy you want the own but is it It possible?.

Walking down the stairs as you saw him coming towards you, avoiding to make an eye contact as you continue walking and walked passed at him without even giving him any single glance.

Grabbing your wrist that made you startled a little but still looking at the plain wall trying to avoid an eye contact with him

"Is this really how you will act in front of me after the hot season that we did?, Such a ungrateful woman." He said.

He let out a sigh as he pulled your body closer to him by pulling your waist that made you turn around and face him.

You keep your facial expression straight as you avoided to show emotion since you want to ignore him as much as possible but that isn't easy for you to do mostly when he's this close to you.

"Fuck it" He course under his breath while pulling you more closer, putting his hand behind your head and connected your lips together.

He kiss you, Damn his lips are so soft how can you ignore him is he keeps on torturing you like this, he knows he have all the power to control you and he's literally using it right now.

Don't kiss him back, don't kiss him back, the words that keeps playing in your mind. Fighting with your own feelings and body,  your heart wins against your mind that made you wrapped your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Pushing you on the wall as he put his other hand on your butt cheek while the other hand is on the wall, without you noticing, You legs wrapped around his waist while he picked you up.

Breaking the kiss you and look at each other. Trying to catch your breath while staring at each other's eyes "Fuck" that's the only word that come out from your mouth after the long and passionate kiss.

How?, Cha Yn how can you ignore. him if you can't even control yourself when It comes to him.

You knew it, you truly knew that this is going to be hard for you, how can you resist the man that always lives inside your imagination.

Just how, fuck, how will you do that. You want to ignore him but deep inside you just can't do it, you can't do it because you're being obsessed with him touch.

He made you obsessed with his touch.