#7

"you betrayed me, and i know that you'll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt"

-🐼-

jina sat silently on the couch. aera is working and she have no idea what to do, so she decided to go on twitter. she haven't opened her twitter since the break . the first thing that pop out on her timeline is jihoon recent tweet. and to be honest, she regretted not blocking all of jihoon social media.

jina laughed, feeling pathetic

jina laughed, feeling pathetic. jihoon never actually post a picture of them together, since he have a "reputation" to hold. she stared at their promise ring on her fingers. when the time is right and she's ready, she will return the ring to him. maybe he could reuse it for yeji? who knows. as she scrolled down a bit more, another tweet caught her eyes.

he looks so happy, as if nothing happened between them

*beep beep beep beep beep beep

the sound of the door lock being pressed. the door opened. "hey noona! i brought your favourite mint choco ice cream!". jina smiled softly. "hey woo, aww thankyou woo!"

jeongwoo smile and sat beside jina. his eyes went straight to her phone screen. "ah, you have seen the article?i actually come to talk to you about this". jina nodded and ruffled his hair. "woo, i don't really care anymore hahaha, i just hope he will get his karma"

jeongwoo smile and hold her hand. he caressed her fingers slowly and play with her ring. "noona, you deserve all the happiness in this world". jina let him be and just smile at him.

"and i'm willing to be the one who gave it to you". jina frozed. she didn't expect jeongwoo to said that. she look at him deeply and jeongwoo was staring straight at her eyes.

"ah, forget i said that noona, hehe, all that matter now is for you to heal yourself and show him he lose a really precious gem!"

jina laughter erupted at jeongwoo words. "yah, where did you learn to talk sweet like that, you must learn it from doyoungie right!!!!"

jina tickled jeongwoo. their laugh fill the once empty apartment. aera that have been staring at them for a while now just stay silent. it have been a while since jina laughed so much and aera is happy seeing her like that.

aera scoffed softly. the truth is, jeongwoo have love jina since he first saw jina . but at that time, jina was already with jihoon

aera and yedam were the one who have been comforting jeongwoo everytime he's upset with their relationship. hearing the break up news, yedam had to hold jeongwoo or else jihoon might have ended up with a bruised face .

she hoped for the best for jeongwoo and jina. they both deserve to be happy.

hshshshs all chapter i have written so far are pretty sad and i kinda don't have idea right now hayduwbsushs i'm so sorry 😭😭😭 anyway please vote and comment. i would love reading yall thoughts! then, teubyeee-fea