#13

"and i know if you were true, there's no damn way that you could fall in love with somebody that quickly"

-🐼-

*quite a long chapter

jina woke up when she felt jeongwoo hand slipped away from hers. she opened her eyes and found jeongwoo smiling at her. she gasped. "hey you're awake, let me go get the doctor".

she was about to stand up and leave but jeongwoo caught her hand. he shook his head slowly. "can i at least hold your hand for 5 minutes more?"

jina was suprised at his request but nodded. she slowly sat down again and let jeongwoo hold her hand. she kept on looking at him, with a worried expression on her face.

"noona, i'm still handsome right? there's nothing weird on my face right?". he laughed softly after that. jina scoffed and pinch his knee. he's hurting but still have time to joke around.

"noona, im sorry for worrying everyone. stop frowning , your smile suit you better " he pouted and jina just shook her head. she smile and pat his head. he smiled at that.

-🐼-

"so how's he doing jina, sahi?". hyunsuk asked as soon as jina and asahi come out from jeongwoo room.

"the doctor said he's doing well but they're still going to do an mri and ct scan, in case they overlooked something and if there's nothing wrong, he can get discharge tomorrow".

hyunsuk and the others nodded at that. jina looked at their face one by one. they all looked pretty tired and jina knew they didn't sleep well last night. while yedam looks like he didn't sleep at all. as jihoon arrive, all eyes turn to him. he turns to jina, as if asking if he should tell the truth. jina nodded. "it's time", she mouthed.

jihoon ask them to sit around him, it's the right time to tell the truth. after explaining everything, he thought he would get hit or nagged but instead all of them started hugging him,saying sorry about all of the things they said and do to him. he just laughed it off, saying he deserved it.

but there's other thing he needs to tell jina. he need to explain everything in detail. "jina, there's still a lot of thing i should explain to you." jina nodded aggreing.

"then, can you take me home? i want to take a shower first". jihoon nodded and they went home together.

-🐼-

"eh, you still kept this cactus?". jihoon was wondering around jina's and aera's apartment because he was bored of just sitting around. "yeah, i love jiji, how could i throw it away". jina shouted from her bedroom. jihoon laughed at that. he smiled at the name, it was a mixture of their name

"jihoon + jina = jiji"

"alright, im done. let's go hoonie". jina smile at him and he smile back. "it have been a long time since i heard that name". jina laughed softly and they both went out. she locked the door while jihoon wait for the elevator.

-🐼-

"sooo, what do you want to talk about?" jihoon sighed heavily. he didn't know where to start. jina raised her eyebrow listening to his sigh.