#19

"you gave me your words, but that didn't matter"

-🐼-

"it's jihoon, jina! he had an accident this morning, we should go to the hospital fast" without waiting for jina response, asahi took her hand and pull her fast to their car.

she gasped loudly, asking asahi to go faster to the hospital. gosh, after losing jeongwoo, the last thing she wanted to hear again is her other friends got into an accident.

-🐼-

(flashback* also, we're looking at jihoon situation before he got into the accident)

the time shown on his watch is 4 am but he's still stuck in his office. he sighed, even if he goes home, there won't be nobody there so he decided to just stay in his office for a while.

he sighed again, he will get married 3 weeks from now, but all he does is stare at jina's pictures all day long. he was deep in his thoughts when his phone rang.

he knew it was a call from his dad but he was reluctant to answer them. he had taken away the love of his life from him and all jihoon wants is to be left alone. he then pick it up, annoyed by the constant ringing.

"yes father."

[why are you not home yet jihoon?]

"can you just let me be father, it's not like i will go and flew outside of the country or anything"

[jihoon, you're going to be a married man in 3 weeks. can you act more mature?]

jihoon chuckled at that. his father, asking him to be more mature when he's the one that force him into marrying someone he doesn't love just because of his craze for money.

"father, you asked me to be more mature? you took away jina from me, can you not force me to do anything else ever again?"

[why are you bringing her up suddenly, just move on can't you?]

his father voice raised suddenly, signalling that he's mad jihoon brought up jina. jihoon did it on purpose, he knew his father feel guilty about separating them.

"move on eh? father, mother died 12 years ago yet you still can't move on right ?"

[park jihoon! you have really crossed the limit! ]

now jihoon is the one that feel mad. his father is asking him to move on when he himself still can't even though his mother passed away a long time ago. if he couldn't, then why would he think jihoon could.

he took a deep breath before saying. "father, i will never forgive you for forcing me to break up with jina, for blackmailing me that you will hurt jina, for forcing me into marriage and for choosing money, over his only son happiness. if i die tonight, this is my last word to you father "

and he ended the call without waiting for his father response. he took one of the frames and hug them, pretending it's jina he's holding. when he's stressed out, jina will gave him the warmest hug and he really needs one right now but all he can do is only hug the frame.

after staying for another hours, he decided to leave. he actually had an important meeting tomorrow so he really needs to sleep. he walk out from his office, the frame still in his hand.

-🐼-

he was driving fast on the road, there's no car since it's 5 in the morning. his phone keeps on ringing continuously and he took a peek at it. it was yeji. he was about to pick it up when his phone fall to the floor, with the frame. he sighed and look down, trying to search for his phone and he pick it up when suddenly there's a loud horn comes from in front of him. he gasped and things went silent for him.

yeji on the other side was shocked by the loud sound. "jihoon, hey park jihoon,are you okay?" jihoon kept silent, making her worry more. "jihoon, are you okay? what was the loud sound just now?"

jihoon weakly reach to his phone, his head is bleeding and he can't feel his feet at all. he's in a upside down position, his car overturned by the impact. "yeji, if i die tonight, tell jina i love her so much". he smiles and then reach for the frame, hugging them close while crying. he could feel blood drip from his head and he smiles, closing his eyes.

yeji panicked more hearing his words and she quickly call 911, crying. the operater then help her calm down and they were managed to track him, using the cctv around the city. yeji then called his father, who almost passed out by the news.

-🐼-

current time*

asahi and jina rushed into the hospital. hyunsuk was standing outside the icu, staring down at the floor. yeji and jihoon's father is there as well. "how is he?" jina break the silent.

the three look up to her and hyunsuk shooked his head. "he have been in there for 5 hours already jina and there's no news at all."

that's all he can said for now. jina look down and sat on one of the couch, asahi sat next to her. she look around mindlessly when a nurse walk up to her. "are you mr park family? this frame picture of yours was with him when he was pulled up here. it must be important to him seeing he hugged them tight on his chest". she took the frame from her while bowing and saying thanks. she flipped the frame and wipe the screen that is covered in blood. the moment she saw what picture it is, she let her tears loose.

it was a picture of the night jihoon proposed to her. he was putting on the promise ring on her finger and smiling happily with his eyes. she hugged the frame, crying while asahi patting her back. hyunsuk sat next to her and started to cry as well, his palm on his face.

"jina, we have to talk". jihoon father approach her, she could see that his father is desperate to talk to her. she was about to reject him but she remembered what asahi said to her so she agree.

-🐼-

he took a deep breath. "jina-"

and end heheheh, this book will end anytime soon. don't forget to comments and vote, bye <3 - fea