#22

"god, i wish that you had thought this through, before i went and fell in love with you"

-🐼-

5 months passed. jina was woken up by the sound of jihoon alarm. she sighed. "baby, you're not working today so why did you set your alarm?"

she heard jihoon laugh, mumbling a small sorry and she hug his waist tighter. "i actually have woke up since 15 minutes ago love". jina look up to jihoon and raised one of her eyebrows. "why don't you wake me up?"

jihoon smiles once again and kissed her forehead. "because i enjoy watching you sleep". jina laughed. "that sound creepy though". hearing that, jihoon tickled her until she cry of laughter. he stopped only when she looks like she's going to passed out, from the lacked of air she's getting.

"hoonie, today is the 14th right? ohh today is aera's wedding day! gosh how could i forgot?". she stood up suddenly, rushing towards their closet, trying to find the dress aera told her to wear to her wedding with yedam.

"honey, chill , we have like 3 hours before we need to be there. that's the reason why i set my alarm. it's literally 7am right now". jihoon is now standing behind her, giving her a back hug. he kiss her head and jina let him be. jihoon has been extra clingy since they got back together, she herself doesn't know why.

-🐼-

"honeyyy, let's goo!" jihoon shouted from the front door. jina is the one that ask him to get ready fast, but she's the one that is late right now. jihoon just shook his head at that, he already get used to it by now.

"okay, let's go" jihoon frozed at the sight. jina is wearing a burgundy dress, the same colour as his suit, her hair is curled a little bit at the end and she put on a simple make up on her face. "well, how do i look?"

jihoon eye her from up and down and smile. "gorgeous". jina laughed at that. "you don't look too bad yourself, mr jihoon". jihoon laughed and kiss her cheek. they walked hand in hand to the elevator.

-🐼-

"and i announce you two, husband and wife. you may kiss the bride". yedam gave aera a quick kiss before pulling away while aera frozed at her spot. all of their friends cheering for the couple. jina and jihoon sat next to each other, hand in hand, happy seeing them finally getting married.

to be honest, jina thought they were the one that will get married first, but with all the things happening since last year, they decided to take things slow again. they will get married when they want to.

jina turn to her side, doyoung was sitting there, and beside doyoung, there's an empty chair, with lilies on top. aera said it was kept empty for jeongwoo and it was yedam's idea.

-🐼-

after the feast ended, they went home. the car ride was silent, only some music from the radio accompanying their way. jina could hear some soft snore come from the back seat, where there's a huge box there. the box wasn't there at the first place so she was confused but she didn't want to ask jihoon.

jihoon knew jina already noticed about the box but he decided not to tell jina the truth yet. but after 15 minutes passed and jina still doesn't ask him, he decided to just talk about it. "baby, can you reach over to the box?if you can, please pick it up slowly and open it for me."

jina obeyed his words, even though she's still confused. she reach for the box and carefully pick it up. it was heavy and she open them. she was attacked by lots of licking once the box is fully opened.

it was a puppy and its fur is gray. it look so happy looking at jina. jina screamed happily, she wanted a puppy since long ago but she never had a chance to get one. "a puppy? when did you get it?"

jihoon laughed at her reaction and pat her head. "i asked hyunsuk hyung to adopt one yesterday and bring it today. i knew you wanted one since before so i get it. do you like it?"

jina squeal once again, picking the puppy out from the box. "are you kidding me hoonie, of course i love it"

jihoon smiles. jina take a look at the tag on the puppy and it read "woonie". "aww your name really suits you woonie yaaa."

jihoon smiles once again, happy that jina is happy right now. he swore on his life he would do anything to make jina the happiest in this world.

-🐼-

and that is how their story started again. aera and yedam is now married, doyoung and mashiho are planning to study abroad, junghwan is in his last year of high school, hyunsuk will continue managing his father company. yoshi is planning to open his own company and junkyu will help him while asahi and jaehyuk are planning to stay single for a long time together. haruto will return to japan and live there for a bit since his father needs him there.

their relationship may will have their up and downs but at least they can overcome them together. when they're together, everything will be fine.

jihoon in this suit is perfect

and that's the end for traitor. please check out the next chapter since i want to say something there. heheh see you <3- fea