Part 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's Pov-

*The same morning/No time skip*

"Hey babe, Since we are leaving Shadyside, I'd like to say goodbye to my family," I say.

"Of course, Would you like me to come with you?" Deena asks.

"Yeah I don't wanna have to see my mom by myself," I say.

"Okay guys- Me and Sam are going to her house to pack and say goodbye," Deena says.

We leave the house and get in Deena's car.

"We should pick up some boxes," I say.

"Okay love," Deena says.

We drive to the hardware store and get boxes.

"Hello welc- Well look who it is," Says the store owner.

"The local lesboz," Says a man.

Me and Deena keep walking. 

"Hey! I'm talking to you too," Says the owner.

Deena lets go of my hand and walks toward the man in anger

"Don't-," I said to Deena.

I couldn't stop her she was already walking over. She punches the owner. The man wipes his bloody nose.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Says the man. He punches Deena. Deena blocks and kicks his groin.

"Yeah but your not me," Says Deena. She goes and gets some boxes and puts 30$ on the register.

"Let's go babe," Deena says. I quickly follow her out.

"Babe-, Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired of people being rude," Deena replies.

We get into the car and drive into Sunnyvale to my new house. We get out and walk up.

I knock on my parents door.

"SAMANTHA FRASER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN," My mom yells.

" I'm Sorry, We went camping," I explain.

"WHY IS THIS F*G HERE? My mom yells.

Deena is unusually calm. I've had enough with this.

"MOM, This is Deena, You remember her, And she's- SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND," I argue.

My mom is stunned. Before she could say anything I fire back.

"AND  I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO BE YOUR PERFECT LITTLE GIRL," I yell, "And I need some stuff from here," I say calmly.

I walk into the house.

"Come on," I say, looking at Deena. Deena rushes in and follows me to my room.

I open a box and start looking through clothes. Deena stays quite sitting on my bed.

"Do you wanna ta-," Deena asks.

"Let's talk in the car," I say.

I stuff Deena's Hoodie, My hoodie, And more clothes in. I go into my closet and get my music player and a shoe box. I grab the shoe box and open it. It has the mixtape Deena made me before the whole goode vs evil situation.

I put all the stuff in a box. I take Deena's hand and pull her off of the bed. I kiss her and hold her hand and we walk out of my room. I run down the steps and she follows. 

"Goodbye, I still love you, But you have made it so hard for me to be myself and be happy," I kiss my moms head and leave the house.

We get into Deena's car. 

"So I'm sorry I never blow up like that, I just couldn't stand her talking to you like that," I explain to Deena.

"Babe, THAT WAS AMAZING," Deena says.

"I didn't think I had it in me to do that, "I say.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Hi! Sorry for the short chapter, I will probably update tonight or later today. I'm on eastern standard time.