Part 7

Sam's Pov-(Smut lmao)

Me and Deena go downstairs.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, Who was it?" Simon asks.

"A- A goode," Deena says.

"As in a goode relative," Alice asks.

"Yes, not Nick," I say.

"Kurt-," Cindy interrupted.

The silence is broken by Alice.

"We should be moving soon right?" She asks.

"Yes," I said.

We walk upstairs. We hear a car drive up. I look out the window and it's Ziggy. I open the door for Ziggy.

"Come to retrieve me? "Asked Cindy.

"No, Are you guys ready," Ziggy says

"Yes We're," Deena says.

We grab boxes and lowed it into Deena and Ziggy's cars.

"Okay Who's going in whos car," I ask.

"Me and you and Alice and Cindy can go in mine," Deena says.

We get in the car. Simon and Kate get in Ziggy's.

We drive to the place. I look in the rear view mirror. I see Alice moving her hand to Cindy's. I stop looking to mind my own business.

"We are almost here," I say. 

Their hands move away. We arrive at the house. It looks very nice and modern. I walk inside. 

"It's really nice," I say.

"Agreed," Deena comments.

"Let me show you your room," Ziggy says.

We walk upstairs and take a right.

"This is your room," Ziggy says.

"Thanks," Deena says.

We walk in, I lay down on the bed. Deena lays next to me.

"I'm glad we get to be in the same room," I say.

"Same love," Deena says.

I go and close the door. Deena sits up. I open the moving box and take out the radio and a mixtape(The mixtape). I walk back to the door and take my sock off and put it on the handle. "What we are in a house with people aware we are in a relationship," I say. I put in the mixtape and hit play.  I get on Deena's Lap. After making out for a bit I push her down. I lay down on her and she moves my hair. I kiss her neck. I accidently give her a hickey, "Sorry," She doesn't answer but she kind of moans. She caresses my back. She reaches under my shirt. I nod as I keep kissing her. She unbuckles my bra. I sit up on her and take my shirt off. I help her take off her shirt. I kiss her again quickly. I unbutton my shorts and throw them off the bed. She takes her pants off. She flips me over and gets on top. She kisses my neck. She keeps her moving her head closer to my chest. I grab her back. She kisses my chest and then my stomach. I can't help but thinking that here we are having sex In our new house. She gets down to my underwear and looks up for consent. I nod yes. She pulls them down.

A/N- Sorry this is as deep as I'm gonna get but you know what happens. Okay back to the story after they.......

I lay down next to Deena. I'm breathing heavy.

"Love you," I say.

"I love you too," Deena says.

I get up and put her hoodie that she was wearing  prior. I wink at her and put my shorts on and leave the room.

I walk downstairs.

"You have fun," asked simon. He has a smirk on his face.

"Grow up," I say. I laugh.

"Where's your lover?" Kate asks.

"She's getting dressed," 

A/N Hi sorry, Short chapter but I have to stop writing and you guys have been waiting.