Part 10

Later that day.

Cindy's Pov-

After sleeping next to Alice for a while I woke up. She was still sleeping in my arms, I liked that. I felt her move, and moved again," Don't leave," She says. Her eyes are closed. I hold her tighter but she keeps moving and twitching. She puts her arm on my chest. And keeps touching me to make sure I'm here. She twitches," Tommy, Don't hurt her," She says. I Rub her back, "Hey it's okay," I say. She relaxes and stops moving. A few minutes I hear small knocks. Ziggy walks in.

"Hey," I whisper. She recognizes that Alice is sleeping.

"You guys okay?" She asks.

"Yes, We we're napping, Well she still is. I think she had a nightmare about that night at camp Nightwing but I got it and calmed her down," I say.

"Oh okay, You know I'm fine with you guys right?" Ziggy says.

"Oh yeah, I was surprised too but I've had a crush on her since we were little," I say. I feel Alice move a bit. I put my finger over my mouth. Ziggy nods and leaves the room. 

"W-Who was that," Alice asks.

"Ziggy. Did you sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes but I had a nightmare. Did you just watch me sleep?" Alice asks.

"Partially, I slept a good bit, but I felt you moving and then you were saying things and so I comforted you and cuddled with you, Ziggy was checking if we we're okay," I respond.

"Oh- What was I saying?" Alice asks me.

"You were talking about tommy and hurting someone who I assume was me because you kept grabbing me and saying "Don't hurt her"  Why?" I say.

" Can I lay on top of you and just cuddle," Alice deflects.

"Sure Ba-, Yes you can," I say.

" You were gonna call me babe," Alice says. 

"Yes I was going to sorry," I say.

"No, Call me babe," Alice says.

"Okay....Babe,"I smirk.

"Again," Alice begs.

"Babe," I say. She gets on top of me and lays down. She sprawls out and puts her head on my chest.

"Can I put my head here," She asks.

"Yes," I say.

I check the alarm clock and it reads 5:32pm. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Alice was gonna move off

"Stay," I say. Alice stays in her postion.

"Come In," I say.

Sam walks in.

"What's up," I ask.

"You guys alright," Sam asks.

"Yea just cuddling, Long week," I respond.

"Okay, Do you guys wanna come to this nice Italian place with us?" Sam asks.

I look at Alice. Alice rolls off of me and gives a thumbs up to Sam.

"Sure," I say.

"Okay, Get ready," Sam says.

Sam leaves. I kiss Alice and get up. 

I take my shirt off and Alice closes her eyes. I walk over to Alice and take her hands off of her face.