Six

Alina

I woke up to the bright sunlight shining through Amir bedroom window. I rubbed my eyes , realizing that Amir was gone .
" so he just gone fuck me and leave " I chuckled fixing my hair.
I picked up my phone checking my messages that I may have missed .

Mom - " are you okay ? Just checking on you "
I replied, " yes I'll be home a little later ."

Key - " bitch where you been ? don't tell me dead "
I replied, " I'll tell you bout it later bitch , be by the phone !!"
I locked my phone, looking around like a deer stuck in headlights because I was trying to figure out where this boy went.
As I proceeded to get up and go to the bathroom, my legs were so sore from the night before. I sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds and in the bathroom to wash my face . I was pissed because I didn't have a toothbrush but I was going home anyways .
As I walked out the bathroom, I heard the room door creep open . I heard a deep voice say
" bae I'm home "
I looked at Amir and rolled my eyes.
" you really gone just fuck me and leave ?"
Amir replied " no I had a few plays to buss down , you know how that go ."
I sighed, " I really don't like that ."
Amir looked confused " how else I'm supposed to pay my bills. It's just temporary bae , I promise when I save up enough I'm out of the game ."
I just looked at the wall and said " I just don't want to lose you ."
" you won't bae , I promise."

Amir

I woke up to the sound of my burner phone going off . I thought to myself , " man what the fuck, it's too early for this shit ."
I answered the phone for on of my usuals , " alright gimme 30 I got you ."
Looking over a Alina , I thought to myself " damn I lucked up " kissing her on the forehead before sliding out the bed as silent as possible.
I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth , cheesing every 20 seconds to check my pearly whites .
I grabbed my keys and headed to go serve these junkies. Ian proud of it but hey I got to make these coins.
After running around the east side , I came back to the house to see Killa sitting on the stairs.
Amir - " yo ? " I said dapping him up .
Killa - "I seen you bring that pretty little chocolate thing up in here last night."
Amir - " nigga watch your mouth that's my girl fool ."
Killa laughed " my bad big dog I was just fucking with you."
I laughed " yeah yo bad nigga"
I walked upstairs to my room and slowly opened to door hoping Alina was still sleeping.
She wasn't .
" BAE IM HOME!" I said
Alina looked at me and rolled her eyes , I thought to myself, " here we go ."

Alina and I talked for a few before I offered to drive her home .
She agreed so we headed out .
As I opened her door to the car she smiled, " your so sweet "
I peeped her blushing but I wasn't going to say too much. So I asked , " you hungry?"
" food is literally the key to my heart ! Let's go to Chick-fil-A !"
I laughed " what you know bout Chick-fil-A girl ? That's my favorite ! "
Alina replied " I know more than you ever will " she laughed. So we went to Chick-fil-A and ordered the same damn thing . I'm telling you , she looks like the girl of my dreams .
We both ordered a number 3 with barbecue sauce . Alina got sweet tea and you know I had to get that fire ass lemonade.
As we pulled up to her house , we said our good byes before kissing each other on the lips .
"See you later !" She yelled , hopping out the car while pulling out her car keys from her small Chanel bag .
I see what she likes , and since she's mine , I can't wait to show her .

Alina
Amir dropped me off home and I must admit I didn't want to leave. He was just everything I could've imagined.
I opened the front door with my keys and walked in. My mom and my brother were gone, which I was so happy about. My mom was going to drive me crazy with all her questions and I definitely wasn't up for it.
I walked in my room and cut my tv on , luckily my favorite show Love & Hip Hop was on . I couldn't wait to see what beef was unraveling now.
I sat on my bed and ate my Chick-fil-A before texting Amir and telling him thank you .
I remember I had to call Key so I did
Key - " damn Ho you still alive ?"
I replied , " bitch I got to tell you about who I met ."
Key - " who girl ?"
Me - " Amir Bess "
Key " bitch WHAT Amir ? The one that damn near control the east side "
Me - " yes him bitch and why he wanna be my man ? Like how ? Not only that I got some dick. "
Key " bitch you gone be mad but I heard he got a girlfriend or maybe just some bitch claiming him !"
" remember Nia , the Ho that be hopping from this nigga to that nigga ! She posted him last night talking bout " I miss my man "
I instantly got quiet, I couldn't think straight . How did I let myself do this again ?
Me - " that's crazy , I literally told him " you gone fuck me and leave " and that's exactly what he did ! I hate niggas and mostly I hate bitches. I'm done with his ass girl all it take is one time for me ."
Key replied " sorry friend I just thought you should know , I'll never have you out here looking stupid .@
Me - " it's all good , I'm finna finish eating though and I'm gonna see you later . Bitch be ready by 1130."
Key " you already know how I'm coming , see you tonight ."
I hung up the phone and instantly went my contacts . I found Amir's contact , also name baby 💘 in my phone and pressed blocked .
I fell back on my bed and started to cry my eyes out .

Comment & like