Three

Alina

As I pulled up to my school I texted my bestfriend Key to let her know I was there .
Me : I'm pulling up bitchhhh
Key : Sayless , you know where I'm at .
I hopped out my car and met Key at our usual spot by the picnic table next to the science labs.
" Heyyy bestie " I screamed walking up to key hugging her like I hadn't seen her in forever.
" Girl I know it's too early but why Tyrone with the bullshit early this morning ? Do you know how tired of him i am ? " Key nagged
Key was a pretty light skinned girl with a bright smile that flashed without the presence of happiness. She was about 5'5 with a lil meat on her bones and long curly hair that she always changes up . And of course Tyrone is her boyfriend who's always doing something to piss her off . I really didn't like her being with him because he always treated her less than her worth . I knew the potential my bestfriend had and he wasn't bringing it out of her.
" I told you to just leave his ass alone . You know I hate talking about him and if it were me I'd pull up and beat his ass" I chuckled
I checked my phone to see whether it was time for us to go to class but it wasn't , we had a good 15 minutes before it was time.
" Key take my pictures " I smiled with puppy eyes .
" okay bitch , I better get photo feeds all these photography skills I got now " we both laughed
Key snapped a million pictures and I posed a 100 ways before feeling like i had enough pictures to choose from.
It was then 10:30 and we said our good byes.
I headed to class trying to edit my pictures and put them in a collage on an app I always used .
Thinking to myself " Snatches give me him when I post these pictures here hunny "
I posted the picture with the caption "Pretty Girl but Her Attitude Nasty "
I instantly got 50 likes in 10 minutes.
*ding ding * my phone buzzed to an inbox message .
Some dude named Amir : Damn your beautiful
Me : Thank you 💘
Amir : Can I have your number and maybe we could talk sometimes ?
Me : Ion know I heard about you .
Amir : Well whatever you heard might not be true you know what I'm saying ?
Me : Yeah I know what your saying . * I laughed in my head * 444-232-8939 , depending on how I feel i might text back.
Amir - Damnnnn ma it's like that but sayless
I sat in class smiling until I caught my self and thought " bitch stop it we all know that nigga a playa " I laughed as my teacher called my name .
" Alina may I ask what's so interesting?"
" obviously not this class so I'd rather much be left alone " I snapped 
" why don't you leave my class room and try again tomorrow?" I got up to the sound of those words
" might not come then " i slammed the door
See I was a feisty one i don't take shit from nobody I don't care you are with the exception of my parents and nana . I always had a smart attitude and I was trying to work on it because it was getting in the way of my schooling.
I walked outside and sat on the bench and scrolled through my timeline when i noticed Amir status .
Amir : I might put this pretty darkskinned girl number to use 😏
I laughed and liked it , this boy know he be tryna run game and I'm not a lame I said in my head .
I waited and waited but he still hadn't texted and i wasn't really sweating it , or was i ?

Amir

It was going on 1 in the afternoon and noticed this pretty little dark girl on my timeline that I had inboxed earlier cause I really wanted her . I had never really noticed her before but I didn't want to seem thirsty so I was going to wait to text her .
" nigga " killa hissed
" what man the fuck you want ?"
" why you smiling so hard at yo phone ? You done stole somebody bitch huh ? " he laughed
" that's for me to know and for you to find out you dig ?" I laughed
I walked to my car thinking about how damn hungry I was so I decided to pull up to the Chick-fil-A near the spot .
I know y'all thinking like " A hood nigga and Chick-fil-A? What the fuck but I loved there chicken nuggets more than Wendy's . Them 4 for 4s be bussing when the gang high as fuck .
As I pulled in a parking spot next to this black Honda Civic I hopped out the car and walked in the door holding the door for this pretty chocolate , WAIT !
" Alina ?" I spoke softly with my deep voice as she looked up at me with a smile .
" Hi , aaaa- mir " she covered her mouth and laughed .
" I didn't think I'd see you this soon but you don't have to be shy around me " as we held a conversation in the door way as people walked in and out .
" me neither but I have to go I have to be to work soon" she smiled and walked off .
She's even more beautiful in person . I got to have her .