Two

Amir

What's up ? y'all already know what the fuck going on . I'm just waking up and shit really just bout to post up with gang for a few hours since Ian got shit else to do .
I got up probably about 12 cause I got fucked up last night at the this club downtown full of some bad hoes .
I took my phone off the charger to see 6 miss calls from " Nia" aka one of my lil fuck buddies she ain't nothing special just something to do when it ain't nothing to do but she been really out her element lately . YALL KNOW WHY THOUGH ?
I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom to see my homebody Killa in the living room with his girlfriend Liah .
" wassup y'all "
" wassup nigga ? it's half way through the day now you might as well go back to sleep " killa said as we all busted out laughing
" aww nigga shut the hell up and worry about yo self I got this over here " I grinned as I opened the bathroom door .
I took a long piss that i thought would never end . Did I really drink that much last night or I'm tripping .
I shook my head and flushed the toilet while cutting on the shower to wash my black ass body .
I gotta say ima nice chocolate mfer a few tattoos here and there . And did I forget to mention I'm truly blessed if you know what I mean .
I️ hopped out the shower and brushed my teeth cause that's one of my favorite aspects of myself .
Rule number one don't no female want no nigga with some yellow teeth know what I'm saying ?
I grabbed a towel out the closet and walked back into my room to put on some clothes for the day .
As you can see me and my homebody share an apartment on the Eastside of town and don't too many fuck with us cause they know how we coming . But if you don't know you'll see later on.
I threw on some jeans and a red plain shirt to go with my breeds that i had just bought cause I got to keep the latest shoes .
I picked up my phone and texted Nia back .
" my bad I was out all night with the gang Wasuup ?"
Nia : " why yeen tell me that ? "
Ty : " cause yeen my girl the fuck , but if you would've asked I might would've told your ass but then again nope that ain't for you to know "
Nia : " damn it's like that ? no more pussy for you the n"
Ty : " you think I'm sweating that ? That shit wasn't biting back anyways, BLOCKED "
See what I go through with these hoes ? They don't know they place at all . I laughed
I walked out side to my truck and headed to the spot . Wonder what's poppin today .
I pulled up to the spot and grabbed my pistol from out the console and put it in my pants .
" Wassup nigga ?" My boy T9 spoke as I walked on the porch and sat in the chair next to him .
This was my average day with the gang , posted up waiting for a fuck nigga to act out .
You know I wasn't always this type of guy but this what I liked doing and it's what I'm going to do . Ain't nothing wrong with it but it is but I'll find that out myself you know what I'm saying .
" brah these hoes getting reckless thinking they just own me or something I'm just living life right na ya dig ? " I said
" Ion know why you be fucking with these lil hoes anyways brah you better find you a good one and keep her brah it's getting crazy out here " t9 insisted .
" I hear ya brah I hear ya " I shrugged off
Just as I got up killa pulled up and walked on the porch dapping us up with a worry on his face .
" yo nigga was poppin why you look mad " I asked
" man these gummy bear ass nigga done shot up Pro crib brah " killa spit
" hell naaaa we gotta get something for it what y'all boys on ?" I questioned " but we need to lay low right now you dig?" We all agreed

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ i love feedback