One

Alina

I woke up bright and early to the sound of my alarm buzzing off. I hated waking up for school but luckily I wasn't your average high school student. I took dual enrollment classes in which I was already in college while in high school. I love this so much because I don't have to wake up so damn early in the morning for school anymore.
Rolling over I tapped the first button my fan so it would cut off. I turned on my light which literally burned my eyes so bad I cut it back off .
I walked into the bathroom and cut on Miguel's radio station on Pandora while proceeding to cut on the shower.
I hopped in the shower singing along to Miguel singing hero . " Your my hero , hero , my savior , protector for you " singing as I washed my body squeaky clean .
I cut off the shower and walked over to the sink where I then brushed my teeth and washed my face with warm water.
* knock knock * " LINA HURRY UP I GOTTA PEE " my brother screamed .
Oh did I mention I have a little brother well he's not even consider little but he's 10 and the most aggravating thing that walks the face of the planet earth.
" OKAY TYLAND IM COMING "
I hurried up and picked up all my night clothes and busted out the door .
" go pee , pissy " I said rolling my eyes , giggling
he screams " MA LINAS CUSSING AT ME AGAIN "
" Boy shutuppppp I'm grown and that's not considered a curse word retard "
He shoots me a bird .
I got tired of messing with him and walked in my room without leaving the door open. I open my draw and put on some mix match panties and bra . I mean who really matches those things "
I walked in my closet trying to decide what i was going to put on today like it was a special day or something .
I decided to put on my cute rose gold and light blue shirt that said " slay" and some light jean colored ripped jeans with my rose gold Air Force ones "
I looked in the mirror thinking " damn im really stepping "
I sprayed on some perfume and walked downstairs to the smell of sizzling bacon on the stove .
I'm assuming my mom already left for work because her plate was in the sink and she left a note on the table that said " Don't forget to wash the dishes and I love you girl have a productive day at school " I rolled my eyes.
Why do i always have to wash them nasty ass dishes like really I just got my nails done yesterday and you want me to stick my hand in that water ?
I picked up a few pieces of bacon and sat on the couch waiting for the clock to hit 10 so that i could go to my 10:30 class.
When I noticed the time I screamed " TYLAND YOU BETTER NOT GET LEFT BY THE BUS AGAIN CAUSE IAN TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL "
" I know I know I'm leaving now " TYLAND said as he walked out the door .
" I love you aggy butt" I said " I love you too dookie head" he replied .
I laughed, that boy know he so lame , a lame lil 10 year old .
I scrolled down my Facebook news feed as I seen all the hating bitches , flexing niggas and funny videos . " I don't even know why I be on this shit , so many negative vibes "
See me , I'm not that girl that everybody likes . Well nobody likes it ain't much i can really say they either jealous or don't like my real ness.
I noticed the time and walked out the door locking the top lock and heading to my Honda Civic I got on my 16th Birthday . She ain't the newest but she shole get me where I want and need to be.
I unlocked the door thinking about this long boring day of school I was about to endure.