Five

Amir

Today makes 6 months I been gone from my city. I really just been kicking shit . Don't ask where I been cause that confidential know what I'm saying .
I was headed back to my city and Alina didn't know I was coming back because I was going to surprise her .
This might be some crazy shit but this whole time I had people watching Alina to make sure she wasn't trying me on no hoe shit cause aint no bitch finna beat me at my own game . I meant my old games .
I wasn't surprised with the information I was receiving because I know she was a good girl . My nigga said that she went to school , came home and went straight to work and came back home . He hadn't seen her at any parties or places I wouldn't want her to be unless she was going to get something to eat .
I pulled in to Alina's drive way , right behind her Honda Civic . I walked up to the front door and rung the door bell and headed her sweet voice say " Who is it "
" Open the door and see " I smiled
Alina sling the door and jumped right on me smiling like she hadn't seen me in year , well I mean it's been damn near , I stumbled back a few steps laughing .
" I missed you " she jumped down chessing .
" I missed you too " I kissed her soft lips .
" go get dresse today's about us okay ? " I said
" okay " she ran in the house leaving me at the door when i seen a woman appear about 5'3 , thick hips and a pretty face .
" you must be amir huh ?" she smiles
" yes ma'am that's me "
" well I haven't stopped hearing about you from my daughter and I want you to treat her right okay ? ion wanna have to find you and beat your ass bout my daughter na "
I laughed " yes ma'am . She's good with me "
" alright you can come in have a seat " she said .
It took Alina about 30 minutes to get dressed and when she walked down them stairs I was gone for words .
I stood up " you looooookkk nice "
" thank you babe " she winked
We walked out to my car and made our way to a restaurant called the Mincos .
A waitress met us at the door with out giving me this little eye contact like she was feeling me as though my girl wasn't right there .

Alina
I see this bitch eyes Amir down like I'm not standing right here but I'll really catch a case in this bitch i don't really give a fuck .
The waitress was about 5'4 little skinny light skin girl with a messy bun I'll really slap off her head , on top of her head and some long nails on her shriveled up ass fingers .
" can I start you off with something to drink ? " she said eyeing Amir down directly .
" WATER " I yelled at her " Cause bitch you real thirsty as though you don't see his woman sitting here. Morals bitch , go find them in the back cause you done lost your mind and finna lose some teeth so wassup "
the waitress walked off intimidates by my words and another polite respectful not eyeing my man waitress was sent over .
" my baby feisty " Amir smirked
" just a little so don't play wit me " I laughed .
We finished our food and got in the car heading to where ever was going .
" Amir where we going ? " I asked
" my house , you good with that ? "
" yes that's fine I'm tired anyways " I bugged a little
I laid my head on the window where I soon fell into a deep sleep .
I woke up to the feeling of someone lifting me out the car and it was amir carrying me in the house . I mean we the same height and all but damn i didn't know he was that strong .
He took me into his room where he laid me lightly on the bed and I proceeded to ask .
" Amir you got an extra shirt I can throw on ?"
" yeal the top draw , I'm finna go lock the door and stuff I'll be right back "
I changed into one of his big shirt and got under the cover where Amir met me walking in the door .
He took off his shirt and thew it in his dirty clothes basket .
" damn he is sooo fine and sooooo chocolate " I thought biting my lips .
" like what you see " he caught me off guard laughing
I was shamed .
He then took off his jeans which revealed his basketball shorts and he climbed in bed with me .
" you know I really like you a lot amir and I just really hope you feel the same way because I've been here before and I always end up hurt ." I said
" I'm not here to hurt you and I'm not near perfect but if you let me show you and never give up on me I got you baby " he kissed my lips .
Something mustve sparked the room because he began rubbing my thighs lightly as I really started to get hot then .
See amir wasn't my first but it's been years sense I've have what you'd call sex and I mean a long time .
Still kissing my lips he began to pull off my shirt and freeing my bra to show my bare chest . He began to place kisses from my chest all the way down to my panties . He then sooon took off as well .
Climbing in between my legs he place his main man inside of me while kissing me avoiding my screams .

2 hours later
I turned up dripping in sweat as I began to walk to the bathroom but fell on my ass .
" you good ? Or them legs just out of power ?" Amir laughed .
" fuck you " I smirked crawling into the bathroom turning on some hot bath water because I needed to soak this was not what was up . My legs hurt soooo bad I want to cry and I can't lie he's truly blessed if you know what I mean .
I sat in the warm water soon to be joined by Amir as he held me tight relaxing to the best of our heart beats .