Four

Amir

Man Alina been on my mind so much lately . I think I'm really digging her and I don't even know her yet . I just getting this weird butterfly feeling when I'm around her . Say man what's really going on with me I'm not with the sap shit if you know what I'm saying.
It was about 12:30am and I couldn't sleep for some reason so I decided to hit Alina up for the one time to see what's poppin .
Me : Alina ?
Alina : who's this ?
Me : Amir , remember?
Alina : ooooo yeah I was wondering why you hadn't texted me yet but hiii .
Me : what are you doing up anyways ?
Alina : I just can't sleep right now .
Me : Me either . wanna FaceTime ?
Alina : sure why not .
We stayed on FaceTime the entire night talking about our lives and what we liked to do . It was like I knew her because we had a lot in common more than I could imagine. She was like that piece o was missing .
We clicked instantly never having a dull moment. She's always laugh and joking around just like me you know what I'm saying .
Somehow we both fell asleep on FaceTime.
I woke up around 1 that afternoon and noticed the phone had hung up which I wasn't sweating. I did my normal morning routine and noticed that killa wasn't home like he usually is.
I finished getting dressed and walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bag of my favorite chips , the nacho cheese Doritos and grabbed a juice from the refrigerator.
I decide i was going to go get a hair cut today cause my shit was looking a little rough .
I hopped in my car and headed to the west side of town where my barbershop was .
I know y'all probably thinking why this boy on the west side when they got beef but you know I don't really care .
I was driving down Main Street when I noticed a all black SUV truck in my rear view mirror . I shrugged it off and kept driving .
I busted a left to the barber shop still noticing this stupid ass truck behind me so I pulled over to a 7 eleven .
As soon as stopped my truck the SUV windows went down a tap bit and the sound of gun shots ranged .
I ducked down in my seat , my adrenaline pumping and shell cases tapping the window shield .
I began to pray :
" lord please don't let this be my last day lord forgive me for all the sins I have committed but lord it is not my time . Cover me "
As those last words escaped my thoughts the air got silent . I looked up . Breathing heavy , not afraid but trying to come to my senses .
I thanked the lord but I was bleeding .
I looked on my arm where the blood was trailing from and noticed the hole in my arm.
" lord it could've been worse "
As I began to unlock the door the sound the ambulance and police sirens echoed in my ears .

Alina -

I got up super late in the day. I was surprised my mom hadn't woke me up because she hated when I slept late in the day because I'm considered " lazy "
I looked at my phone and noticed our call hung up and sat there wondering why I hadn't received a text from him because I know he was feeling me and I was definitely feeling his fine ass last night .
I decided to stay in bed a little bit more when I proceeded to scroll down my newsfeed on Facebook.
I seen ppl making post like ..
" I hope Amir's okay . "
" Amir gone be straight believe that "
My heart started to pound so fast , I hopped out of my bed and threw on some old jogging pants and my ugg boots.
I grabbed my keys off my dresser and ran down stairs to my car .
Lucky my mom wasn't hope cause I didn't need all her questioning right about now .
I sped to the hospital arriving in less than 10 minutes .
Running inside I made it to the front desk as I addressed a not so good looking white lady with bags under her eyes and blonde hair .
" I'm looking for Amir Bess "
" Have a seat "
" NO IM LOOKING FOR AMIR BESS "
" are you of his family ?"
" WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER IM OBVIOUSLY CONCERNED ABOUT HIM "
" I can only give information to his close family members " she snapped
" WANNA BE CLOSER TO GOD ? "
" Ma'am this isn't called for "
" Your damn right so I need to know where and how before I really slap you cause you got the right person today "
" room 112 , second floor "
" thank you . Now you what a blessed day " I laughed
I took the stairs because the elevator was taking years to come down .
As I made it to the room I made a small knock .
" come in " I heard a raspy voice .
I opened the door . " hey amir , you okay ?"
His eyes got wide , " Alina"
I smiled " it's me "
I'm assuming no one had every done such a thing or he never thought someone would do something like this for him but that just my heart and I wanted to make sure he was okay .

Amir

What the fuck ? ALINAAAAA she came all the way here to check on me and we just met ?
I'm shocked really I've never had a girl show me so much heart in my days of hoeing .
"You okay ?" She asked softly with a bit of sadness in her eyes .
" Yeah I'm okay baby don't worry bout me but I'm going to have to go away for a little while if you know what I mean . I can't be out around here like that any more. I gotta lay low these niggas out to get me and I'll be damned it I let them get me and ion get them back " I snapped
" my bad I zoned out but ima be okay but before I go I gotta make you mine and I mean all mine " I smirked .
She laughed " we can give it a try ."
From that point till the day I left we talked everyday , every hour . We texted and most of all we stayed on FaceTime . This was my girl now and it's crazy to say I haven't had a " Girl " in a long time but I think Alina is really worth my time and all of it I mean.

Vote , Comment 💘