Seven

Amir

I pulled up to my house , got out and slowly walked upstairs where I was meet by Killa laughing in my face .
" nigga you done fucked up!"
I replied " what the fuck you talking bout ?"
He laughed holding his stomach , " Nia posted your dumb ass last night , you better handle that before you lose your girl ."
I thought to myself " this dumb ass Ho , you give a bitch an inch and she take a mile !"
I huffed and pulled out my phone to text Nia
" bro why would you do that ? I'm not yo dude bro you tripping"
Man fuck that Ho , I didn't even care about her replying back .
I texted Alina " hey bae ." but no next back .
I said fuck it , walked in my room and finished my sleep I never finished .

11:30 pm
Alina

I was too ready for the party because Amir had me so fucked up , that I just wanted to get fucked up .
I hoped out the shower and put on my hot pink bra and panty set from Victoria Secret. I lotion my body really good with some lotion from bath and body works called " Sweet Pea ".
It smells so damn good if y'all didn't know !
I went to my closet and to decide what I was going to wear tonight .
I decided to but on this cute black one piece , with my MK slides . I put my hair into a messy bun but you know I had to do the edges up . I wasn't getting too dressed up because I really didn't have anyone to impress but I never half step.
I heard a knock on my door and replied " come in bitch !"
Key bussed in " HEYYYYY BESTFRIEND , are you okay ?"
I replied with a chuckle "duh bitch do you see me ?"
Key - " yeah you do look good !"
I replied "bitch you too !! We taking everybody Nigga tonight !"

At the party !!!!

Me and key got to the party late asf fuck, per usual. You know when you a bad bitch you never show up on time. We are met at the door by the Twins . They was cool and all but I just say they're popular! They were both skinny dark skin girls with long silky brown hair . They always threw parties on the east side so I'm assuming that's how everybody knows them.
We handed them 10 dollars for both of us and they let us in . The party was packed , with locals , people from our school and I even seen a few people that rock with Amir so I knew his ass was going to be there.
Throughout the night , we was throwing them drinks back like there was no tomorrow , I mean maybe there wasn't. After my 3rd cup they played " back dat ass up by juvenile ." I was fucking that shit up , with Key slapping my ass saying " go bitch , go bitch " when I suddenly seen Amir and I stopped .
But not just Amir he was all in the corner having a conversation with Nia .
To me shit , it looks like they are together. I was drunk so I decided to make myself known . I walked up to Nia and Amir and said " fuck you !" And quickly walked away. Amir was stuck he didn't even know I was there obviously and being that I seen him with another bitch he knew what time it was. I quickly walked away and told key I was ready to go .
She replied " why , why you let him ruin yo night ?"
I replied " bitch you really think I'm finna let him try me in my face ? You coming or what ? " , by that time she was dancing with some lightskin nigga name Gregg we knew from school . " No , ima stay , I'll call you when I get home . "
Me - " you sure ?"
Key - " yes , love you ho, be safe !"
Me - " already ."
I walked out the door and hopped in my car . I inserted my keys into the ignition, turning my car on when I heard someone knocking on my window . " Alina ?" Amir spoke .
" Alina please let me explain!" He complained.
I just simply drove off , I don't have time for his shit ! And I'm definitely not about to play stupid for no nigga . I've been here before . I used to date this boy name Tyler , he just thought he could do me any kind of way. like I belonged to him or something. One time he had the audacity to pick another bitch up in my car . Like how does that work but I vowed to never go through that again.

Amir

Yo ? Y'all already know it's a party on my side the best side , the east side ! the twins had a little party going on tonight and you already know I'm sliding to make my coins. Me and my crew came through stepping , all the hos was on us but I wasn't paying it no mind , I got a girl .
Killa tapped me " yo there go Nia , go holla at that bro ."
I sucked my teeth , I really didn't feel like dealing with this bitch but I had to clear the air. I walked up to her , Ian gone lie she was looking right in that dress but that pussy too far fetch, it needs some tightening.
" yo Nia "
She licked her lips " hey boo you done being mad ?"
We both sat down on a near by couch in the den area.
Me - " bitch you know I'm still mad , you big tripping ! How you gone post me on yo social media going federal as fuck ! You don't know what I got going on . "
Nia - " I should be what the fuck you got going on ! You fucking me raw ! You must've forgot all that lovely dovey shit you was talking to me . "
Me - " man I was just talking . You tripping though this shit dead . We ain't doing this no more , I found me a lil yeah so yeah . " I smiled
Nia " how you gone ....? you know what since you think you oh so that nigga , we doing this and we doing it for the next 18 . Because nigga I'm pregnant . "
My mouth dropped " BY WHO ?" I looked up when I felt someone walking towards me and guess who ? Alina ! And she was mad ! " FUCK YOU !" She said walking off with her fine ass . For a skinny girl her ass was everything.
I started to get up by Nia grabbed me , " bitch get off me , you tripping ! "
Nia replied " no we need to figure out what we gone do , fuck her."
I smacked my lips and proceeded to walk outside because I didn't see her in sight. I soon spotted her car and knocked on the window . " Alina " I said .
" Alina let me explain!!" But she just drove off .
This girl really got me out here chasing her, like literally kissing her ass . AND WHAT TF IMA DO WITH A BABY . Hold on , is it even mine ?" I questioned.

Like & comment 💘