1 - Missed

{Hiro x Reader} - "Missed - Ella Henderson"
Hey there everyone! Thank you for stopping by! I kind of started off with a sad songfic but I absolutely love this song and I had to at least make a small fic of it. I hope you guys like!

——

You think you’re missed, well let me tell you this
The love I felt for you has flown away

He didn't like you. There was no other explanation. The way his face held a soft look and the way his hands rested on the other girl's waist were signs that he loved her. You were just a toy, a play thing to be thrown out in the end. You didn't matter.

And now you see what you’ve done to me
So all I can ask is why, why, why

"Talk to me ___! What did I do to make you ignore me!? " Hiro yelled, trying to catch up with you. He followed you out the building, you were crying and trying to run away. You didn't need this. 

"Just leave me alone!" You yelled, turning around. " Please. Just go away." Then you ran, leaving a confused Hiro behind.

You made us feel like one
I should have known that you were wrong

Your phone rang and rang but you ignored it knowing that if you answered it, you would only end up falling for him all over again. The thing that frustrated you most was that he made you believe that you had something. The way he would hold you, look at you, talk to you made it all seem like you and him could be a possibility. 

Oh yeah, you did it on your own, now you gotta go
Oh no, I won’t let you get me down

You finished packing your things and sighed, looking at your empty room. It had been a month since you last talked to Hiro and a lot of things happened over that time. Your (mother/father/guardian) had recieved a call that his job was to be transfered to Boston by the end of the month which meant you had to leave everything behind. You felt tears threaten to fall as they called you down but you held them back. You wouldn't let it get to you.

You tried to hurt my feelings
You stopped me dreaming
But here I draw the line

You didn't tell anyone you were moving, only your closest friend Honey Lemon. You made her swear not to tell anyone and she complied. You knew she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long but you knew she would keep it long enough for you to be out of the city. He had hurt you and he knew. He had found out before you left but you wouldn't have it. It was too late for him.

"___!!! WAIT!!!!" Honey yelled from across the airport, dragging all of her friends behind her. You laughed at their exhausted faces. 

"Oh Honey. You shouldn't of ran here. I still have a minute before I have to go." You laughed, wiping away the tears.

"We wanted to say goodbye. You're our friend! We'll miss you so much!" Honey exclaimed as she tackled you into a big bear hug. Everyone followed suit and you just giggled. "___... There's someone else here to say goodbye."

You raised a brow at Honey and she shook her head, pointing behind you and sure enough, there he was. You glared at him.

"___... I.." He began but you shut him up by raising a finger.

"Save it Hiro... I get it. It's okay. You don't have to say anything about it. I'm just glad you're happy." You softened your gaze, "It's time for me to go. Just... Just promise me you'll forget me."

You didn't wait to get an answer and you said goodbye to everyone else before you turned your back and walked away. That was then end of your chapter with Hiro, now a New chapter was about to begin. One without him.

I wish you luck in life and goodbye

Feel free to request a fic and I'll try and type it up for you! :D