C h a p t e r -S i x : Long Time No See

Stefan

Ronnie and I were trapped, it was only a matter of time before the wind kicked in and took us off guard and swooped us into oblivion. But the thing is, that I am no worm, no helpless worm squirming on the ground waiting for a bird to come catch me. I was a vampire and Ronnie was a powerful witch. If we just believed we could get back, maybe we could but hope comes at a high price these days.

"We'll never make it in time Ronnie!" I screamed to her as I ran as fast as I could through the crumbling forest.

I stopped running noticing a friendly face up ahead of me. Just in time my feet skidded to a stop and there I landed in front of the face I hadn't seen in almost three hundred years.

'No, it can't be." I muttered, the wind picked up swirling around us, drifting the girl's hair away from her pale face. But I didn't look away my face was still a twisted mess of complete shock.

"Stefan! What happened!" Ronnie yelled she had been running and finally caught up about five minutes too late, "Who the hell is she?" she said in her most appalling voices.

The girl still didn't move a muscle. She was beautiful, even still after all these milleniums.

1555

The blood was thrilling and it was all around me, the scent, the urge, the feeling, but most of all the Power. It filled me with such a stupor I didn't think I'd ever overcome it. Three dead bodies lay on the floor their clothes strewn on top of them. I looked up at the high ceiling in a haze letting the blood fill me with all it was.

Nothing could stop me. I was Stefano Pasquale Salvatore, unstoppable.

But I needed more, three girls was not enough. I decided to head out into town and go hunting for something a little stronger, a girl with a stronger aura.

People were in a crowd of mobs all walking down the cobble stone streets. Fluent words rolled off their tongues with such grace.

"Sei pazzo signore Salvatore (Are you crazy Mr. Salvatore)?"The woman's head jerked back. Her exquisite gown poofed around her legs and ended just below her ankles. Her read corset perfectly matched the darkness of her dress which blended in perfectly with the midnight sky that loomed above us.

I stared at her, as if she were the crazy one. Lightly I touched her hand sending a surge of Power into her that seemed to relax and calm her down.

"Well, who knows these days?," I laughed however it came out more of a chuckle, "How would you like to join me for a drink?" Her rosy cheeks flushed with an even redder of a color if there was such a thing. She linked her arm in mine and I led her away from the town square. She hadn't known it yet but this was surely going to be an awful night, for her at least.

"Now, now Mr. Salvatore." I was stopped by a young lady who clearly didn't know where her rights ended. She stood in front of me blocking the pathway of a noble man bred from a royal family. She had no idea who she was dealing with let alone the punishment for such actions.

"And who might you be, Miss?" I asked in English to match her specific language which was quite foreign to me.

"Giuliana Francesca D'Addario, however Sir, don't be fooled I come from an English mother whom stands beside an italian man." This girl was a gem thrown in the wrong pile of stones, it seems. Her long braid was a bronze gold which hung to her right side.

"I see, my lady." I said trying to be as polite as possible for an emotionless vampire.

"May I ask what you are to do with her? Throw her in the quarry when you've drained her of her blood?" The girl beside me wriggled under my grip but I held on tighter afraid she may slip away at any passing moment.

"I am afraid not Miss. D'Addario for I have the Power of a thousand men combined, possibly even more. Be careful Miss, fear not the darkness of the night." I walked past her and the girl I had picked up still firmly under my strong grasp. We trailed on through the night till we got back to my residency.

The Present

"Giuliana." It was hardly even a whisper, but she was a vampire, I knew she would be able to hear me.

"Stefano." The name sounded so proper and dignified with a bit of a flaire when she pronounced it.

"E 'stato un lungo periodo di tempo, il mio amico." (It's been a long time, my friend)

"Si." Yes, she said.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Soooooo?? What'd you guys think?!

It's really short I know but I haven't written in the point of view of Stefan in a while, and not much had been going on, but I'm hoping you guys learned something and can connect the dots?

Who do we think this mysterious Giuliana, which by the way is pronounced Juliahna. The flashback was so fun to write considering The Renaissance is my favorite time period of History. Did I nail the flashback or completly screw it up? Let me know in the comments down below!

And also I'm sorry if the parts that are in Italian are wrong, I tried my best!

One more thing! WE ARE AT 397 reads for AIR!!!! When I saw that number I was thrilled! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I truly hope you are enjoying this new journey so far!

Have an amazing rest of your day!

xoxo,

Bree

Side note: I feel like a book isn't actually a story, it's a journey and it takes you on that ride in the view of someone else's perspecitve, so from now on I'm calling it a journey(: