єριѕσ∂є 21

Seokjin woke up at a completely strange place. Although the fever had just been brought down, he still felt dizzy and tired.

He sat up and rubbed his temples. Some recalled vague fragments hinted that he must have troubled the doctor again. He looked around the bedroom, decorated in black, white and gray colors, was super simple and modern in cool style. Beside the balcony, kinds of models of sports cars and off-road vehicles filled a whole embedded glass wall.

It turned out that the doctor was a collector. Seokjin could not help showing a smile. The moment when he got off the bed, he saw the bedroom’s door be gingerly pushed open. It was so strange that Seokjin peeped out with curiosity, holding his breath.

Slowly and gently, Taehyung pulled the door that was ajar, not seeing Seokjin who had already sat up.  Wondered why this doctor behaved like a thief in his own house?

The next second, the head of a mixture of black and brown colours, cute expression, and unique face dog popped into the room. Seeing that, Taehyung, could not restrain himself anymore, lowered his voice and grinded his teeth to the mixture black guy, “Hey, Tan! What are you trying to do?! Get out quickly, who allowed you to enter?!”

Seeing the doctor’s behavior, Seokjin sniggered. The big dog was so flexible that its body swooshed in from the crack as soon as its head came in. It was really a beautiful black retriever.

Taehyung stood aside in almost tears, with a bowl of porridge in his hand, "You woke up?" looking at Seokjin who still have a little giggle left. "He doesn't bite, just a bit on the bigger side... so don't be afraid."

The dog went close to Seokjin, and they looked at each other in a silly way. The black retriever wagged its tail as if greeting the new visitor. Seokjin stroked its head, smiling at Taehyung, “Don't worries, I really like animals.”

Seokjin was sitting on the bed, and on his white instep rested a pair of huge brown paws.

Taehyung relaxed, his facial expression softer and gentler, came up to Seokjin and handed him the porridge, “I boiled this porridge for the whole morning, try some. The taste should be fine.”

“Doctor Kim, I always bring you so much trouble every day and I feel so sorry...”

Taehyung sat at Seokjin side. The pupil color of Taehyung, similar to that of the black retriever, was gentle brown filled with loyalty. He looked at Seokjin, shaking his head, “What's with this talk about troubling this and that, and all this politeness? We're already friends. Also. the way you address me should change, It feels a little weird. You can call me Taehyung from now on.”

"I got it. I just feel embarrassed to bother anyone else... But I’m so glad to meet you since I haven’t made a new friend for a long time."

Taehyung was satisfied with his answer. He urged Seokjin to have some porridge and then take the medicine. "Stay over for the night here.  When I send you back tomorrow, we can drop by the hospital to collect the medicine."

Seokjin froze upon his words, and then bantered, “I’d better leave. Personal physician sounds expensive.”

“There’s nobody in your home. Are you sure you can take care of yourself?” Taehyung was clearly sounding out Seokjin about his private life, but pretending that he just mentioned that casually.

Seokjin did not express an opinion, clearly showing that he would not like to talk about it.

“You stay here today, and tomorrow I’ll drive you home and get some medicine from the hospital in passing,” Taehyung did not urge him, looking at his black retriever dog, “Tan, stay here and accompany this hyung.”

Seokjin found it both funny and annoying, “I still have four kittens waiting for me to feed at home.”

Taehyung did not remember seeing an animal in Seokjin’s home, but still promised, “It would be terrible if your fever returns when you're home. Forget about it and rest here for a bit. I'll find someone to help you feed them.”

Seokjin could not even find out a reason to refuse him. Taehyung left with the bowl in his hand, leaving the dog jumping on the bed agilely.

This was the first time for Seokjin to see a doctor who liked animals and didn’t suffer from mysophobia... The black fellow seemed to have been very accustomed to lying on the bed, resting half of his body on the lap of Seokjin. Stroking the dog’s head, after he had eaten the millet porridge, felt warm in his stomach. Feeling the soft bed and warm air regulated by the air conditioner, he let his mind wander. He had been dreaming of having such a cozy home with Jungkook as this one.

The dog, with its damp, hot and soft tongue, licked Seokjin cheek, which brought him back down to earth. He pushed it aside. Scratched by its fur at his nose, and he felt like sneezing.

After a while, the doctor came back. He might be off duty today. Taking the mobile phone, he lay next to Seokjin, stroking the dog and browsing microblog.

“My house doesn't have a guest room. It got turned into a gym... beside the bed is comfy.”

Taehyung used three short sentences to successfully block the question that was almost blurted out by Seokjin. It was not awkward for two men to lie in the same bed, each doing his own thing.

Taehyung was in fact thinking that the dog would earn some more bones in its next few meals.