єριℓσg - ιт ωαѕ ʝυѕт α ∂яєαм

Taehyung opened his eyes in a state of sweat, seeing himself in a place where not many people were inside. Only a few neatly dressed people like doctors and nurses are talking that only god knows.

Taehyung just realized that he was in the waiting room of the hospital. Confused with the surrounding situation. Seeing most of them are not Korean.

He went to the toilet to wet his face with cold water to fully awaken himself. After that, he just realized something very important to him and the reason why he is here. Running out towards where he was awake from sleep, Taehyung saw a doctor and nurse heading out of the quiet room written 'Operating Room'.

Coincidentally he saw a doctor who had just come out of the room in a blue robe covering his white shirt.

I went towards him anxiously and confused, he looked at me as if he had finally found me.

"Mr. Kim, this is a miracle. The surgery was successful." Holding my arms and smiling proud.

"Su-surgery?" I'm confused. What did this doctor tell me? What surgery? Who was been operated on?

"Taehyung, are you okay? You look confused with the situation now."

I looked at the source of the voice, he was a classmate of mine who worked as a doctor in New York. "Hyunsik?" I walked towards my friend and hugged him immediately.

Hyunsik signals to the doctor aside to make room for us. He patted my back gently, as if knowing that I was restless, shivering for no reason. No... maybe I know why. "Seokjin?" I asked.

I felt my friend nod, "Don't worry dear friends. The surgery was successful. The surgery on Seokjin on the bone marrow went smoothly." he said with a relieved smile looking at me.

My legs seemed to be helpless and fell on the floor, holding my friend's shirt for support. "Don't worry. God has answered your prayers. Seokjin is now sent to the ward, give him enough rest before he opens his eyes to a new world." he said with a smile.

Tears welled up, falling to wet my cheeks hearing the sentence coming out of Hyunsik's mouth. 'Successful'. The surgery was successful. My Seokjin ... is still alive. I sobbed like a little boy who lost his favorite toy, but I finally found it.

It's been three days since Taehyung took care of Seokjin who was still sound asleep on the hospital bed. Hyunsik told him that Seokjin had a shock during the surgery and it might take some time to regain consciousness.

He wet a small towel to wipe the younger face softly. He still looks as beautiful as before. Only too much losing weight.

Suddenly he was reminded of his vague dream, do not know why the dream seemed true. Seokjin took his last breath in Taehyung's arms, but ...

"Let's go home together after school..."

The dream was still vivid to Taehyung.
Taehyung shook his head. Thinking back on how hard Taehyung wanted to persuade Seokjin to undergo surgery, he wasted no time when Seokjin changed his mind. How he saw Seokjin go through all kinds of tubes and needles that pierced his body. Still can't forget the face that almost want to give up in his life, but he was a very strong person so god gave him the gift of life.

But the reason he changed his mind to undergo surgery in the last minutes only he and god knows.

Taehyung was in the lobby of the waiting room to buy coffee at the machine, seeing his phone a lot of missed calls from his brother. Too focused on taking care of Seokjin to rarely see the phone. He took the opportunity to call his brother.

"Taehyung? Finally you called. How were you there? Did everything go smoothly?"

"Hyung..." Taehyung said softly. "The surgery was successful."

Namjoon was shocked by the news, what a miracle this situation was. Seokjin, who is already in stage 4 blood cancer, managed to undergo surgery at the end of time. It's something unexpected.

"That's good. It also gives you a chance to feel life with him."

Taehyung just smiled, nodding at his brother's words even though Namjoon couldn't see him.

"Regarding Mr. Jeon's company. Are you sure you want to hand over all the shares and the relevant to me? What did Seokjin say? He has the right to take over his company after Jungkook. Beside Mr. Min also taking over half of it."

Taehyung shook his head, "Seokjin is sure he won't touch on the company again. If he can, he doesn't want to interfere that will burden him. And I have promised to take him wherever he wants, I will be a wing for him."

Namjoon just kept quiet, before the death of President Jeon Jungkook, he had written a will regarding the handover of the company to Kim Namjoon for his overly arrogant sins and atone to apologize to Seokjin. It's like Seokjin's disease has moved to Jungkook, heart cancer. He know well about Seokjin being, but refuse to save himself. He only hope Seokjin will have a happy life and didn't feel regret of choosing his path again.

"In that case, don't travel too far. Come and visit me and your nieces later. They were like you when you were little."

Taehyung chuckled, "I don't even remember my face when I was a kid."

.
.
.
.

He stood glazed by the surging beach. Hearing the sound of the waves pushing and the cold wind slapping him felt calm in his heart like his own world. Seeing how the kids ran around on the beach happily. Given a second chance to taste his new life.

The sound of a dog barking softly ran towards him merrily.

"Tan." Seokjin held out his hand letting it run into his arms. "Where is your father?"

Tan stopped licking Seokjin's face and looked at someone he said. Turning in that direction was the man who was loyal to him when death almost wanted to take him. "Taehyung-ah.." Seokjin smiled.

"It's time for us to go back, the cats at home need to be fed." Taehyung said softly and approached his loved one.

Seokjin nodded, looking back at the sea of ​​waves that sounded very soothing to his mind.

Taehyung gently held Seokjin's hand and kissed him. "Let's go home."

єи

_________________________________________

ʟᴍᴀᴏ... ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.