єριѕσ∂є 68

When Seokjin woke up, he was left alone. Cold and empty, it looked like the doctor had left for quite a long time.

He slowly rolled over and kept his eyes shut for a while longer. He was still weak, his waist and legs were sore and limp.

The door was mildly pushed open, he didn't move. The quilt was pulled up right after he felt someone standing next to the bed. Before he could sense the coldness, something warm was thrust into his arms, it was an electric warmer.

"Baby, happy birthday," Taehyung lowered his head, kissed Seokjin from his earlobe to his nape, "Rise and shine."

Seokjin shrugged and held the electric warmer tight. "Ah don't, it's ticklish."

Taehyung didn't go further, he just groomed the younger messy bangs. "You can stay in bed for a minute and get up later. I'll wait for you downstairs."

After Taehyung left for several minutes, Seokjin got up reluctantly. He buttoned up his pajama and rubbed his temples.

Tae was in the kitchen when he got downstairs. He leaned sideways to greet him once he heard him coming down. "You're up?"

On his floral apron, there was a mess of flour, his dummy smiley face was just like the dog. "I'll make you a cake after I put these egg tarts into the oven."

Seokjin held the electric warmer, tilted his head and looked into the kitchen while standing away from it and said, "Impressive."

Taehyung walked up to him, randomly dusted off the flour on his hands, lifted him up and put himself down in the living room couch. "Sit and wait here."

The doctor's hot hands massaged him by his waist through his pajama.

Seokjin felt a bit embarrassed, he wriggled. "You've got flour on me."

Tae didn't let go. "Let me massage you." He wasn't acting filthy though, he understood that Seokjin was feeling embarrassed. As much as he was patient and restrained enough last night, he was still doing everything he could to not hurt his feelings.

Tae made him comfortable with the right skill and intensity, his hand totally relaxed Seokjin's uptight muscle. Massage is an energy-consuming job, so Seokjin didn't want to bother the other so much.

"I feel alright. You do your thing. You said the cake wasn't done, right?" He pushed himself up from Taehyung's arms and sat straight on the couch by himself.

Taehyung didn't say another word, he just caressed his cheek and got up. As he walked into the kitchen, he suddenly remembered something and he stood still.

"Silly me." Taehyung smiled at Seokjin fawningly, and turned away to open the door.

Seokjin was wondering what the older was up to. Less than three minutes later, a black brown towser briskly rushed into the house. Taehyung slowed down with two cats in his arms and followed by another two cats.

Seokjin giggled.

"I had someone to have them showered and dewormed." Taehyung walked to the younger, grabbed one cat by its neck and passed it to him, "Cuddle him. This is your favorite one. He's grown a lot."