5

So after officially meeting the monsters personally. Only two things crossed my mind, one they're hot like really hot and two I need to stay the F word away from them.

So today when I entered the college I was extra careful, I really didn't want a unexpected encounter with any of them.

Between the three monsters, jungkook is gonna be my difficult competitor to avoid because he's in my class.

As usual when I entered the class I could hear those girls fan girling over his hot ass.

Even though I really didn't want to look at his direction but I couldn't stop myself from taking a sneak peak of his godly face.

And that was a idiotic idea because for the first time he looked at me and gave me that nasty half smile, I gulped looking at him and hurriedly walk to my spot.

I could feel he was looking at me, or I thought he would be looking at me. So to confirm that, I slowly turned to look at him and that monster winked at me and I GASPED!

I quickly averted my gaze, I could hear him chuckle. I started to face palm myself, the hell can't I avoid those hotties.

And with that it took everything in me not to look at his direction. I swore to myself not to look at his side, y/n for gods sake don't I repeat don't look at him.

And while fighting within myself it was time for lunch. And I ran out of the room!

Not that he would be waiting for me, naaah!

But idk, I just ran away.

Like always.

And even while I was walking in the hallway, I took extra precautions to not get noticed by the senior hotties.

While playing hide and seek with God knows whom! I reached my safe place and the first thing I did was to call Mr. Jerk and ask about his health.

And then I waited untill unnie came and her first question was

Haru: Did you stay the fuck away from those mf's

I blinked looking at her

I thought you won't curse in front of me

I pouted looking at her

Haru: You aren't a kid yn, now answer for my damn question DID YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THOSE MF's

She practically yelled at me

I nodded abruptly

Yes yes unnie, I stayed the F word away from those whatever's

I nodded and then she smiled at me. Idk why but she thinks it's better for me to stay away from them. It's not like I'm a super model and they'll come running to me.

No

I'm below average then the average girls. I find everyone more beautiful then me, and they're like handsome then the word handsome why would they go for someone like me.