62

It has been good 3 days after yn visited song, and it would be fair enough to say that song was making progress in his condition. Without throwing any tantrum he was taking his medicine and having his food.

All thanks to his 3 friends who were sitting on his head and bugging him to eat properly,  and even though he was whining about it. Yet, he was thankful for them to be still with him and take care of him.

He thought, they would leave him just like other friends. But maybe he found his true friends.

3 of them visited him regularly Without fail, and narrated him their whole day . He would wait for them patiently and when they would brag in, he would have a pretty smile on his face.

He was starting to work on himself for his friends.

Haru was trying her best to avoid hoseok at all cost. Thanks to Lee She was able to keep distance from him, though he would send her some threat messages which she would freak out while reading but Lee would always comfort her.

Yn and song had no idea what was happening between Lee and haru.

Yn,on the other hand was balancing her relationship with her friends and the maknae line . Jungkook was coming back to the college and he was doing fine .

She would spend time with three of them , and now maknae line was also a part of her life.

And her relationship with her family didn't change a bit, except her appa she wouldn't utter a word with any of them.

Everything was going smoothly and after maybe a week yn found her life going back to track.

But

There was this unsettling feeling she had this morning, she shrugged thinking it's nothing to worry about .

She got ready quickly and rushed to hospital because today song was getting discharged and he was directly coming to college, because he was sick of being in the hospital and he didn't want to go back home and rest.

Haru for some reason, told that she would directly meet them in the college.

______________________

Haru 's POV

I told you fucking so many times , I'm not meeting you hoseok get that straight.

I yelled at him, while shivering at what was the outcome of my outburst.  Yet, I couldn't meet him Lee would be so furious and I myself didn't want to have any sort of relation with that freak.

Hoseok: You'll fucking regret this haru, mark my words.

And then there was just silence, he had already hung up the call leaving me at a trembling state.

Idk, what he wants from me, why can't he just let me live.

I cried !

I was at my college, waiting for yn , Lee and song to come. I avoided going to the hospital Because I wanted to have a talk with hoseok and with Lee beside me, I couldn't.