9

Next day I was actually super excited, it's my first time going out with my unnie, Lee and song. In my super boring life, these are my new happy pill.

They probably don't have any idea, how much they mean to me.

I quickly got up and took a long shower scrubbing my body thoroughly, I should look neat and clean.

After that as my granny said, I wanted to wear jeans and top. And not my usual dungarees!

I took a plain black jeans and paired it with a nice Black hoodie. And also my favourite Black and white sneakers. I did a high pony tail and applied lip balm.

I'm not going to risk applying eyeliner, that ruins everything.

I quickly went down, and looking at my ma and unnie I remembered what happened yesterday.

My ma smiled at me, but I just gave her a tight smile. I rushed to the kitchen, to get Taehyung breakfast.

I quickly packed it and rushed out

Ma: Yn have your breakfast

I don't want to sit with them and spoil my mood.

Yn: I'm not hungry

Ma: You shouldn't skip your breakfast

Now don't behave like you care.

Yn: I'll take your leave

Ma: Yn, go with your unnie.

I don't want to be with her as well.

Yn: My friend's are waiting for me

Ma: yn don't be disrespectful

See I wanted to avoid this

Yn: I'll come home late , bye

Ma: Where are you going, yn. Yn!

She shouted at me, but I avoided her and ran outside. After treating me like that she wants me to obey her, pft in her dreams.

I quickly walked to the bus stop and went to college.

I should not interact with ma and unnie, my day will start peacefully.

I nodded to myself, I was smiling thinking about how much fun we all will have today.

I reached college in half and hour, but instead of going to college I went to a store near by to buy chocolates for those 3 hotties. They helped me yesterday and I felt bad that I didn't pay for the ice cream.

So I picked up 3 chocolates for them and also for unnie, Lee and song.

Thanks for my Appa for lending me money, I could buy chocolates for them.