12

Waking up without that weird dream, I was super duper excited to wear new clothes and flaunt it.

So before my mom start screaming at top of her lungs, I quickly got up freshened up and started to select a perfect outfit for the day .

After selecting a outfit I got ready with my happy mood. But no, that monsters have to ruin my mood.

Jungkook texted me in group telling me that he didn't had his breakfast this morning so I've to get him breakfast just like I get for Taehyung.

I texted back, I ain't his maid. But that rabbit faced monster threatened me and I being the innocent soul had to obey him.

I came to kitchen cursing at 3 of them,

Mom: Why are you packing so much stuff yn,

I got startled from her voice

Yn: I'll share with my friends

Mom: Woow you made friends

They aren't but I'm not going to sit here and explain it to her. I just nodded

Mom: Is he hot

Yn: Very much

I blurted out, what the hell. My mom chuckled at me.

Mom: Then pack more stuff

She encouraged me, I gave her a nervous nod.

Appa: Looking beautiful love

He commented and I beamed in happiness

Yn: Thank you appa

Mom: I didn't even glance at you

I rolled my eyes

Yeri: Ma I'm leaving earlier

And that was it, as my unnie did a black magic on my ma she was dragged like a magnet towards her.

I sighed.

I wasn't even expecting her to praise me either.

I had already received a beautiful praise from my granny saying I looked feminine rather then a donkey.

I was happy with her genuine sarcastic comment.

Me and appa had our breakfast together speaking about random stuff, and I again got text from that Rabbit reminding me to get him breakfast.

I rolled my eyes for 100th time today, I left for the college wearing my new dress and it's something that excites me.

While being really happy and goofy in my little bubble I reached the college entrance and as usual I started searching for those monsters before I go meet my unnie and the rest.