💜40💜

Maknae line rushed to their sunshine,  hugging him very tightly,  and being the hyper active hobi is ,he returned their hug by squeezing them all together.

Yn stood dumbfounded looking at 4 of them hugging each other but she couldn't even blink looking at the gorgeous, damn even the word gorgeous word doesn't make justice to his beauty.

What did they eat to be this handsome?

After their mini hugging session,  hobi looked at yn standing there looking at him with her mouth open.

He chuckled at her   and that's when the maknae line rolled their eyes at her.  Jungkook walked to her and nudge her shoulder but she didn't even move a muscle.

Hobi smiled at her and her eyes widened, 

Yn: Woow

That was the only word she could think of , jungkook groaned at her behavior.  He pinched at her arms making her hiss in pain.

Yn: That hurts

She whined

Jk: Stop looking at my hyung

Yn: Not my fault, he's very handsome okay

She blurted out , she surely needed sensor for her mouth.

Hobi: Am I,

He spoke walking towards yn who was like awestruck.

Yn nodded like a monkey making him chuckle,  standing inches away from her he took a look at the unfamiliar girl standing in his place.

Hobi: Whose this gorgeous ?

Yn gasped and looked at him with her doe eyes , she shook her head and pulled jungkook near her .

Yn: Did he actually call me gorgeous, or did I heard wrong

Jk: He did baby girl

He confirmed making yn gasp in shock,  like this incredibly gorgeous men just called her gorgeous.  Woow ,

Jimin: She's yn , kookies classmate. And yn he's our hyung, hobi hyung .

Hobi nodded and extended her hands to yn , who slowly extended her shaking hands .

Hobi: Hello gorgeous, nice to meet you

Yn: Hyy_yy , umm hi ni_ce toooo meet you too! 

Hobi: Your cute

He pinched her cheeks and yn was blushing,  Taehyung had enough

Tae: Okay enough, hyung you must be tired, kookie and yn have to complete their project.