42

"What the fuck are you wearing."

I got startled by their sudden outburst and I quickly looked around my surroundings,  thankfully no one was around us .

I pouted at them loosing all the self confidence I had gathered a few seconds ago.

Was I looking that bad !

Do I look bad ?

I asked looking down my feet unable to look at those meanies , they could just have been a little soft spoken about  their opinion.

But no,

Those rascals have to ruin my mood by doing one or the other thing.

Tae: Very much

Jk: yea..

My mood took a 360 degree flip at their comment, I clutched the hem of my dress and nodded without saying anything.

Jimin: Why aren't your hairs in a bun

It's my hair and I can do anything with them.

Tae: Go and change from that dress yn

I looked at him dumbfounded,  how can I even change.

I don't have spare clothes

I again looked down

Jk: Who even let you wear this dress

I thought to wear something else then my regular clothing

Tae: are you trying to impress someone ?

His tone changed from casual to deep, the tone he uses when he's this close to loss his shits .

I quickly shook my head quickly, there's no way I'm gonna stand here and witness, him loosing his last nerve.

Jk: Then what made you wear this revealing clothes

I again looked at my own dress , how's this even revealing.  I quickly looked at him and then at a group of his fan girls walking around with whatever small version of skirts those are called.

He followed my gaze maybe he got what I was thinking.

Jk: So you want to dress like them huh

Yet again his tone took a deeper turn,  why were they this easily getting passed off.

I didn't say anything

I argued back

Jimin: So now you want to argue with us