Prologue

The courtroom was buzzing with people smiling joyously.
The garlands and gifts were being shifted amidst the group of youngsters while Jatin, a tall young lad was barking at the poor driver who hadn't arrived yet for Bidaai ceremony which will hopefully take place in few minutes.
"Arrey Jatin...Any idea about the whereabouts of your bff Sonakshi?" Pooja shouted,"The auspicious time shall pass soon."
"Arrey granny, Chup chap kade rako. Auspicious time etc." Jatin cursed as he continued yelling.
"Oye Hero, Marriage is not yet over but you are busy with Bidaai stuff, chalo check where Sonakshi is." Pooja shot back.
"Why don't you check where Mr Dev Dixit is?" Jatin sulked as he made way to corner to make a call but gave up as he saw a car entering the arena.
Sonakshi Bose, called Sona by him, got down from the car wearing a red saree in Bengali style with her hair tied into a stylish bun.
The thing that went missing was gajra.
"Sonakshi arrived. Call Dev."
Jatin yelled.
"Two seconds Bhaiya," Neha said as she fished out her phone from hand bag to make call to her brother.

Dev was doing a final check on things.
"Kurta check
Files check
Passport check
Money check
Visa check
Stamp papers check
Flight tickets check
..."
He was interrupted by the buzz of his phone.
The caller ID displayed 'Neha'.
"Hello,"
"Bhaiya, Bhabhi arrived, where are you?" Neha whispered while her voice echoing anxiety.
"Arrey...Wait! It's not a normal shaadi but I am eloping from our house. I am setting up things such that others will believe that I am going on a business trip. Ma must get no doubt about things. If she gets a sniff about my sinister plan then I won't be getting married but will have my funeral conducted."
"Are you mad? You are speaking about Funeral on day of your marriage."
"Ok chill! Cut the call. I will reach soon."
Dev disconnected the call.

Ishwari was busy munching her chapattis, being unaware of her son's plans.
Her brother and Dev's Mamu was accompanying her in the dining table.
"I am feeling worried about Dev," Ishwari muttered, "He is in a trance about Sonakshi, that Bengali girl, How can she even match his standards?"
"I don't feel like that Ishwari. Sonakshi will be perfect for Dev. I think that Dev made a right choice."
"You always keep supporting him,"
"It's not like that Ishwari..."
"Hello mom, Hello Mamu," Dev walked in cheerfully.
God!! Don't make me nervous.
"Arrey Dev, Aajao. Have your breakfast."
"Yes mom," Dev munched one of the chapattis.
After good ten minutes,
"Mom, I am leaving to Delhi for a deal related work, my presence is absolutely important,"
"Come on Dev, Just now you returned but you are leaving again."
"No mumma, situation demands." Dev replied.
So does Sonakshi. She demands my presence there, right now.
Not at Delhi but the registrar office at Mumbai High court.
"Ok. Is Vicky accompanying you?"
"No mumma. Vho Vicky is going to have a meeting with the Japanese delegates at Chennai so he won't be able to do make it to Delhi," Dev said while having his eyes only on chapatti.
I can't see her eyes while lying.
Ishwari nodded half heartedly.
I feel like Dev is hiding something from me.
By then Dev had completed eating.
"Ok mumma, I need your blessings."
"Arrey..."
"This is the most important one in my life mumma.
This deal was the one I craved to sign in the past five years.
All my hardwork shall be paid off today.
I need your blessings."
"It's always with you," Ishwari nodded as she blessed him.
"Mamu," He reached for his feet.
"May God bless you and bestow you with victories."
He pulled Dev near and hugged him, whispering into his ears,
"Happy married Life. Say my wishes to Sona beta too."
Dev smiled.
"Arrey what is happens here?" Mami came.
"Mami, your blessings," Dev touched her feet.
"Arrey Dev beta, just deals only na? Why do you get blessings?"
"It's an important deal, something that's very important for me, without this deal I hope I can't reach greater heights in life, this so important as this deal helped me become a man and good insaan, in fact I can't imagine a life without cracking this deal, it's sort of important for me," Dev said with a hardly concealed smile.
I can't stop smiling.
"You speak as if you are getting married!" Mami said and colour drained from Mama and Dev's face.
Ishwari gazed at two men.
She could feel Dev shuddering.
"Ok Dev, I hope you are getting late,"Mama reduced the stress of the atmosphere.
"Haan Mamu," Dev held the trolley bag and blazer,"Bye Mamu, Mom and Mami,"
"Khush raho!" Ishwari said in an unsatisfactory tone.
Dev could understand that his mom had found something fishy.
Thanks to my out of control mouth!!
The more I stand here, the more I am in danger.
Dev made long strides towards the entrance.