Chapter-2 Kashmir

The beautiful state with breathtaking view points, welcomed the young couple with the cold and joyful wind caressing her hair locks and his perfectly gelled hair.
Kashmir is in real a heaven.
Sonakshi walked towards the car following Dev, who was busy speaking with the driver via phone while seeking directions.
"Hello Sir,"
"Hello,"
"Hi mam,"
"Hi,"
"I am Umar Akmal, car driver,"
"Hmm," Dev shook his hands.

"Mr Dixit had postponed every meeting he had for this month to the next month, he informed that he himself shall take care of Japanese deal related works, and sir he asked you to mail the deal papers and related legal documents," The PA informed while hurriedly re allocating the meetings.
"Ok Thank you," Vicky greeted while disconnecting the call.

The car drive was almost silent.
Sonakshi was busy watching the beauty around her while Dev was watching the beauty beside him.
"Sonakshi, yeh hai Devakshi Villa, I bought in our name, how is it?"
"Hmm Acha lagte," Sonakshi smiled looking at the pic of Villa.
"Sir, address?" The driver interrupted.
"Hmm...14 A, Get good street..."
Before even Dev could complete the Driver stopped the car stopped with the wheels making a screeching sound.
"What happened?"
"Sir,you mean that bhoot villa?"
"Bhoot villa?"
"Did you buy the villa near the end of street, that 14 A house which came under auction?"
"Haan, what is the problem in that?"
"Sorry Sir, but that house is haunted!!"
"Excuse me," Dev sighed due to frustration, "Kya bakwas ki baat hai yeh? Ghost...haunted...Are you living in 19th century god damn it!!"
"Sir, sorry I can't drive you to that place," The driver backed off.
"Excuse me, this is highly unprofessional!!" Dev rebuked.
"I am sorry sir," The driver got down from the car and walked away leaving behind a frustrated Dev and frightened Sonakshi.

Elena and Vicky were sitting inside the Moon shade Cafe, near Ishwari enterprises.
"I blurted out our secret yesterday impulsively without thinking twice,"
"How can you be so careless Vicky?" Elena rebuked as she sipped the cappuccino, "It's about our love, Vicky."
Vicky held her hands,
"I am sorry Yaar but I never meant to do that,"
"Now?? What did Uncle say??"
"He said nothing. Instead he walked away. It was my mom and bua who blasted me for doing such things,"
"Probably Bijoy Uncle will be knowing our affair by now," Elena said as her grip on his hands became tighter, "We must do something,"
"Dev bhaiya and Sona Bhabhi's court marriage was something I least expected, How did your seedhi saadhi didi accepted this plan??"
"Just like how your Mumma ki chamcha accepted!!" Elena shot back.
"If he was here, my bhaiya for sure shall help me,"
"So shall my didi!!"
"Why don't we call them??"
"Will not be like invading the privacy of a newly married couple?? I mean it's almost evening...so..."
"Exactly!! My desperate Bhaiya might shoot daggers at me via phone if I make a call," Vicky chuckled nervously as his eyes by then spotted an Angry Bijoy walking inside the cafe.

Dev and Sonakshi walked inside the villa.
All the while, Dev busy cursing the driver for screwing him by leaving them in middle.
Sonakshi was wondering whether some fussy ghost had possessed her husband.
Deep inside, the words of the driver were sending shudders down her spine.
"Dev, just leave it yaar!!" Sonakshi finally spelt her thoughts out.
This man is busy cursing the driver.
"Okay, So how is this villa??"
"Just perfect,"
"Hmm...and that duffer said that this is..."
"Sshh..." Sonakshi placed her finger on Dev's lips.
"Bus...not a word more."
Dev kissed her finger and Sonakshi pulled her finger back in reflex.
"Arrey..."
"What??"
"Tumi Ekdom impossible!!"
"Achaa..." Dev tickled her and Sonakshi started laughing.
The love birds lost in their own world failed to notice the eery shadow casted around the villa.

Bijoy was hell bent in getting Elena married to the Bengali guy named Ritesh.
"Bijoy, she is in love and you can't..." Asha started only to be cut off in middle by her angry husband.
"I want her to be nowhere related with Dixit's." Bijoy declared.
"Uncle please," Elena pleaded, "I love Vicky."
"Shut up Elena," Her dad shouted, "We know what's best for you,"

Sonakshi sat on the sofa.
The furniture were yet to be moved in.
Dev join her with two mugs of coffee.
"All will be set in a day or two,"
"Hmm,"
Sipping the coffee she placed her head supportively in his chest and he wrapped his arm around her protectively.
"Dev," Sonakshi asked while tracing his shirt buttons,
"There is no ghost here right??"
"Arrey...that driver was blabbering something. No ghosts exist in twenty first century."
"Achaa...who said??"
"Mr Devrath Dixit,"
"No...it's Mr..."
"Obhadro??"
"Exactly," Sonakshi nodded to get a peck on her forehead from her husband chuckling at her antics.