Chapter-9 Real antagonist

Sonakshi was the plates after dinner. Four days of Honeymoon had passed. More than honey moon, it had been horror moon for her.
In case of Dev, it was worst. He had nearly went to edge of death. His hazy mind was able to see the gates of heaven being opened for him. Fiddling with the rubrics cube, he was lost in his own thought.
"Dev," Sonakshi called making him startle.
"Any signs of those spirits??"
"Come on, it's over Dev,"
"But I feel un easy still,"
"Just forget it as a nightmare,"
Dev nodded.
"Waise bhi, we had a new experience, a ghostly experience in fact," Sonakshi giggled trying to reduce the tension piled up on the atmosphere around them.
Dev shook his head.
"But who wishes for a ghostly adventure during honey moon?? All people,wish for a romantic adventure then."
"Achaa...then why don't we do something...umm...sort of...romantic adventure??" Sonakshi winked.
Dev stumbled down for a second.
Is she flirting??
(Dear readers, I exactly don't know whether it's flirting cause I had not done it before, thanks to my stars I am still single. Kindly pardon your writer if romantic sequences go wrong.)
"Dev..." She called seductively after placing the last plate into the stand.
Her eyes flickered with naughtiness and desire.
"Sona...are you okay?? Sab teek hai na??"
"I am fine," She walked towards him and with each step his heart hammered against his chest in the worst manner possible.
Holding him against the table edge, Sonakshi leaned forward and pecked his lips.
Dev looked into her eyes. The Air around them grew hotter.
Her lips traced his jawline with light kisses.
"Sona..." He groaned as she let her fingers into his shirt and traced his bare chest.
His hands looped around her neck,pulling her closer for a kiss.
"Dev..." She mumbled between the kisses," We are at kitchen,"
"No one is there except us," He replied back hurriedly as continued his work.
"Dev..." She hit his chest.
He groaned due to despair while pulling off from her.
"You are such a mood spoiler,"
"Won't you get this feel again Mr?? You have one whole night remaining," Sonakshi winked as Dev scooped her in his arms and walked towards the bed room.

Ishwari was busy oiling Nikki's hair, who was getting a super massage from her mom. Neha watched at her jealously.
"Come on Mumma, you always care for her," She pouted, "She is your favourite na??"
"Nothing like that," Ishwari refused,"All my children are equal to me, be it you, Nikki or Dev,"
"Mumma, you love Dev Bhaiya??" Nikki asked,"Then why did you send him away?? Just because he married Sona di??"
"Haan Mumma, nowadays court marriage is normal moreover love marriage is even more common, then why did you oppose??"
"Haan Mumma, Sona di is also not so bad,"
Ishwari chuckled sadly.
"Sonakshi is good. Sanskaari. Well educated," Ishwari paused for a second," But then her Kundli has a problem,"
"What's that??"
"I won't say what's that, but that's the reason why I rejected the alliance,"
"Where did you get her Kundli??" Neha asked suspicious.
"Her mom gave it to me," Ishwari sighed,"Actually, I planned to surprise your brother on his birthday by announcing the engagement date but he gave a me a better surprise."
A sad chuckle escaped her mouth.

Dev pulled the petite frame of Sonakshi against his naked chest. Her hair was sprawled all over his bare chest.
The duvet covered their after love made frames, providing them the comfort they need after such a long session.
"Sona," He pecked her forehead,
"Hmm..." She looked at him with her eyes partly opened.
"By the way, I love you too," He kissed her lips which screamed the same, few minutes before.

Abdul sat for dinner. Hot kebab and Chapatti with Chicken gravy was something he craved for.
Stuffing the piece of Chapatti dipped with gravy into his mouth, he was about to tear another, when the door bell rang.
"Darn!!" He cursed, wiping his hands with tissue.

The villa was unusually silent. Dev and Sonakshi had slept hugging each other.
The wind chimes at lawn danced due to wind. Neighborhood dog kept barking at the villa.
Footsteps of someone approaching them,echoed across the room. The screens were fluttering with no air. That's when a luggage in the left corner elevated upwards and landed at right corner with zero noise.
The zip opened, and the clothes laid spread on the floor.
Meanwhile, a knife from kitchen elevated from stand and plunged into the dog next door.
Doors flung open on own. Windows shutters kept moving. Eerie coldness surrounded the atmosphere.
And then...three knocks were heard on the front door.