🤍22: I Want You🤍

Beyoncé
November 9th
Atlanta, Georgia

"This is where we're going." Barbie said, finally stopping infront of a restaurant. My eyes lit up as I recognised the place.

"Pappadeux!?."

"Yup!." She replied, popping the P. She stepped out of the car, and came around it, opening the door for me. A smile popped on my face as I came out and we both walked into the restaurant.

She walked over to the receptionist, me following behind.

"Hi, good evening." She smiled.

"Good evening. Montgomery?." The receptionist asked, equally giving a smile back.

"Yes. I have a reservation, table for two." She said as I smiled. And she claimed this wasn't a date.

"Yes, right this way." The receptionist guided us to the back of the restaurant. It was a secluded area, with a blue tarped background, making the environment warm.

I squinted my eyes as I looked back at her.

"You got yourself contact with one of my friends hmm?."

"Yup." She nodded. Walking to our table. I gasped and followed behind her.

"A waiter will be with you shortly." The receptionist said with another smile as she walked away.

"So, how was Tennessee?." I asked as she jumped.

"Huh?."

"How was Tennessee?." I asked with squinted eyes.

"Oh, it was fine. Sorry my head was somewhere else." My eyes stayed squinted as I wondered what she was thinking.

A tall dark skinned man approached us. He had two menus in his hand and a white cloth hanging over his other arm.

"Good evening. I'm James and I'll be your waiter this evening." He said flashing us a smile. I smiled back and Barbie nodded. He passed us each a menu.

"I'll have the Pardi Mardi Gras." Barbie said, turning to him and handing him the menu back with a smile on her face.

"And I'll have a Grilled half chicken. Tell the chef it's Gisselle." I smiled and gave him the menu too. He gave a little nod to us before walking away.

It didn't take long before he came back with our food. I guess the chef hurried, knowing it was me.

"So, what'd I miss?." Barbie asks all of a sudden. Since the waiter left with the menus she hadn't said anything to me.

"Um.. nothing much really. Just been hanging out with friends." I shrugged, taking a bite of my food. She nodded and took a bite from hers too.

"So, who's that guy. Uh... Shaw.. that's his name right?." Her face was like she was trying really hard to remember his name making me facepalm.

"It's Shawn." I chuckled.

"Oh yeahhh. So who is he?." She clasped her hands together and rested her chin on them. Looking me in the eye.

"I told you. My ex boyfriend." I shrugged and took another fork full of my food.

"I want details. Why'd y'all break up, when, how, and why, was he at your house. Shirtless... blackthong." She said stretching the second why like as if it had vowels and wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes playfully and began talking.