➸ 100k Bonus Chapter

A/N!

Alright, I know my author notes are usually at the end of a chapter, but seeing as this is a very important chapter, I'm starting off with this (please do not skip as important information regarding the chapter is included).

Damn. 100k (thousand) reads. What a huge fucking number. When I started Phobia I had very little hope on the attraction I would gain so to be sitting here with such a large number, I am both honoured and proud.

Writing is a passion of mine and to see that other people enjoy what I write is truly amazing and I am, genuinely, tearing up as I write this.

Now - onto something less sappy! This chapter gets steamy so if you dislike smut - I wouldn't recommend reading it. Don't worry if you decide to skip, I will be including indicators as to where it begins and ends so it is friendly for all readers. I'd also like to say that it takes place within the 3 month time skip from chapter 20 (Venti)... if you remember Jason teasing Lorelei about certain sounds then you'll enjoy this chapter.

---

Hope you haunt my dreams

~ Meghan Trainor, After You

It was an exhausting day, to say the least. Lorelei was growing tired of constantly training, all work with no play had her muscles tense and mind going crazy. Yet, a little part of her didn't mind all of it. Especially when Jason would win during sparring and he would pin her down, claiming his victory.

That was the position she was in right now. Underneath Jason with his right arm pinning her wrists down and his legs keeping hers on the floor. "I got you," he panted out, equally exhausted from the intense workouts.

Lorelei let out a short breathy laugh, "You only got me because I gave up," She looked up to the raven-haired boy she was crushing on, trying to catch her breath. "Now let me up, I'm all sweaty and need to shower."

"Maybe I like it when you're all sweaty, babe," Jason winked, getting off the younger girl who, unknown to him, was slightly disappointed that he listened to her, yet he didn't seem to let go of one of her wrists. "Especially if I'm the one who caused it."

Lorelei rolled her eyes, "Your hormones are going crazy again, Jason," She said, causing him to pull her forward, slightly crashing into his sweaty-clothed chest. "Always for you." He replied before letting her go and walking off for a shower of his own.

"He needs to stop doing that," She huffed, heading to her room, a well-deserved shower in her mind. Which is exactly what she did. A beautifully cool shower to calm her wild thoughts and her warm body was almost exactly what she needed. Of course, maybe giving into Jason is the thing her body was wishing for but Lorelei knew better for now. They weren't there. Not yet, at least.

Turning off the water, the redhead sighed as she dried off, leaving her hair to air dry before getting into comfortable pajamas, deciding a nap would relax her aching brain. Another sigh left her pink lips when she snuggled into her blankets, a blissful sleep taking over shortly after.

---

(SMUT BEGINS)

"Look at you, all smiles and giggles, you might just win me over," Jason smirked as he eyes Lorelei, taking in her short white dress. "Winning you? Hmm... what's the prize if I win?" She asked although she had a very good idea of what her prize will be, judging by the sinfulness hidden in his eyes.